Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
I was suprised as well that yahoo news spoiled the best twist in the civil war arc so far.

I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of buying the series up to date, but yahoo just f****** ruined the big twist for me. Thanks yahoo !!

It was on Reuters or AP, so other news sources could have picked it up too. I read it on IMDB.

so i guess this story is getting much publicity ha?!! :monkey1 much like the Death of Superman.

student_toe5 said:
so i guess this story is getting much publicity ha?!! :monkey1 much like the Death of Superman.

who?? j/k... i've already got my tickets for the midnight showing of Superman!!! im on my way to pick these up from my comic shop in 10minutes. can someone tell me what the House of M is about???

*Spoilers* House of M was about the events after Avengers: Dissassembled. Basically the Scarlet Witch went crazy and created an alternate reality where Mutants ruled over humans. The thing was only Wolverine and this one other little girl had a memory of the world before. So basically from then on out they were trying to get heroes memories back so they could take down the Scarlet Witch and convert the world back like it used to be. I never really read the books after, but I think after the world went back, hundreds of mutants were without there powers, and Charles Xavier couldn't be found. Someone please correct me if I was wrong anywhere.

To inlude some more spoilers regarding Hightreker's spoilers in regards to HoM and Deadly Genesis:

Quicksilver was behind the change...........

Wolverine wound up having all of his memories as a result when the world was changed back...........

Charles Xavier can walk, but is a mutant no more..........

Hawkeye is alive and running amok.................

Wanda is alive and hiding out somewhere........

Magneto has no powers............

Polaris had no powers.............

Iceman subconsciously suppressed his but they have returned..........

Archangel or Angel has supposidly lost his wings, all but nubs like Gabriel in the Constantine movie.........

Chamber lost his powers....................

That is all i can think of at this time.............

.........and the energy and powers removed from the all the mutants that are now left powerless has ended up in one man who is kicking some major butt over in the pages of the New Avengers.

Apparently no one can stop him, and it has been eluded that he is working his way toward the Scarlet Witch.....

I've bought alot of comic books but haven't even read them yet. I haven't even read Avengers Disassembed or House Of M or the many events happening in DC and Marvel. It's interesting to see what's been going on. The only thing I've read was Infinite Crisis, which disappointing in the last few books.

I'm looking for those Michael Turner variant covers of Civil War, but I ain't paying $100 cdn for #1 or $60 cdn for #2. Nor am I an ebay fan.

willrulethemall said:
I've bought alot of comic books but haven't even read them yet. I haven't even read Avengers Disassembed or House Of M or the many events happening in DC and Marvel. It's interesting to see what's been going on. The only thing I've read was Infinite Crisis, which disappointing in the last few books.

I'm looking for those Michael Turner variant covers of Civil War, but I ain't paying $100 cdn for #1 or $60 cdn for #2. Nor am I an ebay fan.

Ebay might be your only good option though!!

willrulethemall said:

i hear you on that one. the only variant i want to buy is for issue #1. my comic shop has an autographed one for $65 and im very tempted everytime i go in there.

hairlesswookiee said:
i hear you on that one. the only variant i want to buy is for issue #1. my comic shop has an autographed one for $65 and im very tempted everytime i go in there.

yeah, my comic book shop is selling an autographed one for $150 cdn.

I'm pysched, I just called my comic shop and there holding me a variant of #2. Best part is, it's only 20 bucks!

Hightreker said:
I'm pysched, I just called my comic shop and there holding me a variant of #2. Best part is, it's only 20 bucks!

cool beans!!! try to get them all if you can, im sure they will be very valuable someday.

student_toe5 said:
my store is selling the variant #1 for $75, better than $105 :google

Is it the sketch cover? My store the sketch cover for $75, I was gonna get it too but my friend beat me to it.

Hightreker said:
Is it the sketch cover? My store the sketch cover for $75, I was gonna get it too but my friend beat me to it.

is the sketch cover worth more?? because they had the non sketch cover.

Back