Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my new desktop background:
CivilWar.jpg

hairlesswookiee said:
this is my new desktop background:
CivilWar.jpg

I was at Wizard World Philadelphia last weekend and saw the pencil artwork of this...........PHENOMENAL! Micheal Turner was selling it, along with tons of his pencil artwork, and the lastest bid for it was $3,000.

nice. my brother could draw that with no problem. im still waiting for him to draw me a movie sized poster of mace windu fighting palpatine in the office. it might take him 10 years to get around to it though.

I can't believe what they did to Spider-Man in CW#2!!!

This is going to really ruin his character. Thanks Quesada.:rolleyes: Sometimes I wish Jemas was back in charge of Marvel.

i'm for Capt. America and his gang. CW #2 is great. the ending was really surprising. Can't wait for the 3rd one. when is it coming out??

hairlesswookiee said:
im for Captain America and his crew!!!! after seeing him in part one i have no doubt he can kick iron man's butt all over the place.

how about Fantastic 4 vs the Young Avengers? I think this will be a fair fight. great choice in characters too.

carbo-fation said:
I am looking at CW#1 and CW#2 on ebay. What is their retail price?

i got my CW #2 for $3.22. Waiting for 2 weeks for the 1st one. It sold out at my comic store. :monkey2

student_toe5 said:
i got my CW #2 for $3.22. Waiting for 2 weeks for the 1st one. It sold out at my comic store. :monkey2

you serious??? there were plenty at my comic store. want me to send one to you?? it would arrive way earlier than 2 weeks.

hairlesswookiee said:
you serious??? there were plenty at my comic store. want me to send one to you?? it would arrive way earlier than 2 weeks.

THANKS man but i already got them on reserve so I don't think i can cancel them now. I know, 2 weeks is tooo long but its all good. I'll just read other one's.

Did you happen to find a variant cover? At my store they were worth $75 :monkey4

Back