Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, #2 was great! I loved the scene with Cap and the New Avengers....can't wait till next month!

Hightreker said:
Wow, #2 was great! I loved the scene with Cap and the New Avengers....can't wait till next month!

hey are you just reading the Civil War book or the cross-over books as well?? just curious as im trying to read them all so i dont miss anything.

hairlesswookiee said:
hey are you just reading the Civil War book or the cross-over books as well?? just curious as im trying to read them all so i dont miss anything.

i'm going to my comic shop on friday and try to get all the cross overs while waiting for part 1 :monkey2 WHEN IS PART 3 OUT?!!!!

I'm reading them all, but I was refering to Civil War #2 with the scene about Cap and the New Avengers.

carbo-fation said:
I checked out ebay and they are going for well over $30. Why???

you must be looking at the variant covers. the regular covers have white lower portion. you should PM Hairless and maybe he can help you out. My store is out of #1's.

student_toe5 said:
you must be looking at the variant covers. the regular covers have white lower portion. you should PM Hairless and maybe he can help you out. My store is out of #1's.

I bought number two but my store is out of #1 as well! :monkey2

Edit: Is it worth while to buy all the tie-in/related issues?

Related/Tie-In Issues
Amazing Spider-Man #529-538, New Avengers: Illuminati #1, Fantastic Four #536-537, Black Panther #18, Cable & Deadpool #30-32, Captain America #22-24, Daily Bugle: Civil War Edition, Fantastic Four #538-543, Heroes For Hire #1-3, Iron Man #13-14, Ms. Marvel #6-8, New Avengers #21-25, Punisher War Journal #1-3, She-Hulk #8, Thunderbolts #103-105, Wolverine #42-47, X-Factor #8-9, Civil War: Opening Shot Sketchbook

Last edited:
It's not necessary to get them all, but most of them are good reads. My store also has a bunch of #1's left if anyone wants one or lives in the Atlanta area.

Lol, sorry I guess it is. I might be able to send you one if you still need it. Also, Aspen Comics still has there exclusive cover in stock at there website. It's $20 bucks, but still a very cool cover.

Hightreker said:
Lol, sorry I guess it is. I might be able to send you one if you still need it. Also, Aspen Comics still has there exclusive cover in stock at there website. It's $20 bucks, but still a very cool cover.

just looked at the cover and it is very cool. i just want the variant of number one though.. no autograph just the book.

I can't believe what happened to Spidey at the end of CW#2.

This is HUGE!!! How are they ever going to fix this after CW is over???

Also, how come Daredevil is in Cap's crew? I thought he is in prison if you follow his comic. :confused:

I don't read the Daredevil line but you make a good point Duckgoo. Maybe later on it will be unveiled as to how he got out.

what I know for sure is ...........I CAN'T WAIT FOR CW # 3. :emperor

Are you guys also reading the following: Civil War: Front Line #1-10, Civil War: X-Men #1-4, Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #1-4

I am just curious because I am going to ask my comic book guy to order me all the issues that have been released so far.

Out of all of the one's you named only Front Line #1 is out yet. I know I'll be reading them all as they come out though.

I can't believe I'm reading comic book spoilers on the front page of every news outlet there is!

They spoiled the whole "Superman died" thing for me too!:monkey4

Back