Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I puzzled that anyone could see Ford in this sculpt.
But from what I have seen in the pictures, official and unofficial, I wouldn't buy this even if it was for the price of a PF, buts that's just my opinion.

I am puzzled that anyone can't see Ford in it. Is it spot on? No, but you can see Ford.

Cinemaquette:
indy_04.jpg

This pic reminds me of Dominic Purcell

Dominic_Purcell_816082.jpg

I hope to get this Indy. Looks pretty good to me. Hope the price goes down a bit more.

im not being funny but the majority of posters have slatted its likeness to Ford, they are not blind or need glasses...
the PF on the other hand seems to have the thumbs up in likeness

this looks like an expensive figure of a "man" dressed as Indy... not Ford...

I can't believe they're expecting someone to pay two grand for a figure that looks nothing like Harrison Ford. The Hasbro figures have a better likeness.

I can't believe they're expecting someone to pay two grand for a figure that looks nothing like Harrison Ford. The Hasbro figures have a better likeness.

OK, now you've lost ALL credibility. If you say you don't like the likeness, that's your opinion and I can't argue with that. But to say Hasbro makes a better likeness? Hasbro?! :rolleyes:

That's a great shot, wofford. One of the better pics I've seen -- now THAT looks like Ford. I think these CMs are hard to capture in pics and some pics really do a disservice to the CM Indy. I personally think it's incredible.:whip

I can see Ford, but I think more than anything its the choice of expression that is hard to get around. Really too stern for Indy, IMO. Thats what makes the PF so great looking... he has the trade mark cockiness we all know and love.

The likeness is there. It's off in a couple very subtle ways; I think the eyes/eyebrows and hairline.

On the right, I've brought the hairline down. I also lowered the brow ridge to reduce the vertical width of the eyes to make him look more relaxed. And I rotated the eyebrows intoa more neutral position. I feel they were SO close on this.

cmIndycomp.jpg

OK, now you've lost ALL credibility. If you say you don't like the likeness, that's your opinion and I can't argue with that. But to say Hasbro makes a better likeness? Hasbro?! :rolleyes:

indy_12.jpg

Hasbro's 12" figure looks more like Ford than the two grand CM figure.

A picture is like a thousand words they say...

Comparison.jpg

It's all in the smirk baby... it's all in the smirk.

I'm so glad I haven't changed my prescription :) it saved me $2000...

But the CM doesn't have a smirk like the Sideshow PF. Instead it has a crazed evil stare that looks nothing like Ford at all.

Indy didn't smile all the time. If I was cracking a whip I doubt I'd be smirking. I guess just because the CM is loosely based on the Raiders poster art people expect him to be smiling.

Back