Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
predator_2.jpg

Yeah Michael Jackson,sure!

Nice try DS.

Whoa!!! I guess some people can't take a joke.
The joke was directed towards Michael Jackson, not you or anyone here....unless you're secretly Michael Jackson, in which case I apologize.

Last edited:
It's very clear when you look at the Predator images that it's not Michael Jackson - the face is nowhere near scary and distorted enough.

There are some in-hand pics of Indy on Statue Forum - anyone here get it? Don't be afraid of the haters - post the pics!

I don't think the Indy Cinemaquette is that bad sure the face sculpt may be slightly off but it still represents Indy :monkey3

CM makes some AWESOME stuff... But this is not one of them. The pose for this is DEAD ON, but the likeness is DEAD OFF! That looks NOTHING like Harrison Ford.

CM makes some AWESOME stuff... But this is not one of them. The pose for this is DEAD ON, but the likeness is DEAD OFF! That looks NOTHING like Harrison Ford.

I think the pics over at statue forum look a lot like Ford and look better than what I saw at Comicon. Still wouldn't pay 2k for it.

Yeah, that sculpt is off quite a bit. I think it has a lot to do with the eyes, the eyebrows in particular, because it looks better when they're hidden by the hat. The ribbon on the hat is awful wrong type, wrong color and they put the bow on the wrong side!! His hairline is way too receeded, too. Even now at 66 Ford does not have that hairline. And the jacket is really bad, too, viewed from the back. The bi-swing panel is all wrong. It looks just like one of the US Wings knock-off jackets. Yeah, this thing has NOTHING on SSC's PF!! I love the PF more every time I drool on the photos :gun

Disappointing...they even messed up some accuracies on the costume and that fedora ribbon looks TERRIBLE.

The likeness is not there and for $2,000 that is a HUGE selling point for me. Their Predator looks like a home run and it's easy to create the likeness of a creature in comparison to an actor...but for what they do, there should be no excuses.

After seeing some of those CM's it seems you should only get them if the subject matter is a creature, their Aragorn, Indy and Arnold look like crap! Like actual crap!!

I used to have Arnold and it looked damn good to me.

But was it $2000 worth of goodness? I'd much rather get a PF if I see those pics.

Considering retail on Arnold was something like $1100-$1200 and I paid $650.00 I would say it was worth it.(I would say it was worth it at $1100.00 as well.) Would I pay $2000.00 for the Indy? Hell no.

I puzzled that anyone could see Ford in this sculpt.
But from what I have seen in the pictures, official and unofficial, I wouldn't buy this even if it was for the price of a PF, buts that's just my opinion.

Back