Cinemaquette Underworld: Evolution - Marcus 1:3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these busts are beautiful I dare not imagine what you can do the ECC

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Do you know any more about those busts? The name of the person who owns them, or who sculpted them. I'm wondering if I could have one made for me.

I've found some on Google, but I don't think they're the same.

If they wouldn't make a William bust due to the amount of hair, I doubt ECC would make a werewolf version of Dracula if they acquire the license unfortunately.

Do you know any more about those busts? The name of the person who owns them, or who sculpted them. I'm wondering if I could have one made for me.

I've found some on Google, but I don't think they're the same.

If they wouldn't make a William bust due to the amount of hair, I doubt ECC would make a werewolf version of Dracula if they acquire the license unfortunately.

contact them on Facebook is called Edoardo Cohn

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

contact them on Facebook is called Edoardo Cohn
I found a profile under that name, but I don't see anything collectible-related on it. Not sure the guy even speaks English. I might try contacting him later.

Thanks for the info.

that Werewolf bust used to be on ebay all the time.
I'll have to keep an eye open for it.

Ever since the ECC Lycan bust came out I've had this urge for werewolves. I'd love to have a full collection of 1:1 werewolf busts.

A guy on FB is wanting to trade his new Marcus for a Lycan bust. Wished I'd got one so I could have made the trade myself.

A guy on FB is wanting to trade his new Marcus for a Lycan bust. Wished I'd got one so I could have made the trade myself.

He probably wants additional money with the trade. Regardless, that's a big trade considering price differences thus letting me know, and likely foretelling, the future value of that Lycan bust. It's a marvelous bust and in my opinion captures what this creature would look like if it existed; it is a true representation of a cinematic werewolf, I'm glad I got one before it sold out.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

I also heard of that guy wanting to trade his Marcus for a Lycan bust,cant say for sure what all the details of the deal,but it seemed like he was aiming for a straight trade.Obviously there is a big difference in price,but personally since I own both I can see why he would want the Lycan bust more than Marcus,both are great in there own ways,but there is just something more impressive with a huge werewolf bust,than a big vampire statue.The retail price point for Lycan imo was very fair,and if you have not seen the bust in person,pictures simply do not give it justice.Anyone who has come over to my place recently has definitely gravitated towards the Lycan bust over Marcus.Which speaks volumes of how well of a job ECC did with him,and the incredible presence it commands.My only beef with Marcus is that he to clean looking,and had some blood be applied to him with scars or whatever,perhaps he would of had a better look.I would never sell my Lycan,but I would Marcus

I've been looking for a Lycan bust ever since it sold out with no luck. :(

I hate myself for not pre-ordering it for $1100.

I also heard of that guy wanting to trade his Marcus for a Lycan bust,cant say for sure what all the details of the deal,but it seemed like he was aiming for a straight trade.Obviously there is a big difference in price,but personally since I own both I can see why he would want the Lycan bust more than Marcus,both are great in there own ways,but there is just something more impressive with a huge werewolf bust,than a big vampire statue.The retail price point for Lycan imo was very fair,and if you have not seen the bust in person,pictures simply do not give it justice.Anyone who has come over to my place recently has definitely gravitated towards the Lycan bust over Marcus.Which speaks volumes of how well of a job ECC did with him,and the incredible presence it commands.My only beef with Marcus is that he to clean looking,and had some blood be applied to him with scars or whatever,perhaps he would of had a better look.I would never sell my Lycan,but I would Marcus

personally, I would never do that trade if I were that guy, but to each their own. I like the Lycan bust a lot though too.

I've been looking for a Lycan bust ever since it sold out with no luck. :(

I hate myself for not pre-ordering it for $1100.

I haven't seen Marcus or the MIB bust bust either. I believe there have only been 2 Lycan sells for reasonable prices since it came out.

I haven't seen Marcus or the MIB bust bust either. I believe there have only been 2 Lycan sells for reasonable prices since it came out.
Yeah, one on eBay for $1400 and that guy on Statue Forum said he got one for $1600 I believe. I personally don't want to pay over $1500 for it. I think the lowest I've seen on eBay lately was $2500.

Its unfortunate that we have not seen a Marcus sell on ebay to see if it indeed went up in price,but the fact is the last couple of sales on ebay and the guy from statue forum shows a steady increase in price higher than Marcus's retail price.I have been watching closely the sales of the Lycan ever since a good friend of mine saw mine,and asked me to try and help him track one down.But after the guy on statue forum got his,the next cheapest one was the 2500 OBO which sold for 2500,but arrived busted to the new owner (saw a negative feedback regarding the packaging,but tbh the packaging for Lycan does not have the extra support other ECC products have with the double boxing,it pretty much is a cheap light thin cardboard box) so it can break during long transit because the seller was in Japan.I also contacted a seller from Italy who had one listed for 3.4k,but sold it off of ebay for 2.75k,so I contacted the next lowest guy who had it listed for 4k in the U.S,and he sold it off of ebay for just over 3k.So you can see how fast this piece rose on the secondary market between the statue forum guy who got it for what seems to be the lowest on ebay till this date at 1600/1700,to 2.5k,to 2.75k,followed by just over 3k.The only other two options now are at 3.7k in asia and 4.8k obo from the U.S which is shocking,but from what I have been told there were only 300 made,and the WL was the biggest WL CM/ECC had in years with over 4 dozen collectors on it.Alot of my friends are kicking themselves for passing on this while on preorder,now you are screwed unless you want to pay.Good luck to all of those hunting one down,and at these current prices even my friend is out

yea, I'm not sure what 4 dozen people were thinking, but damn, at the same time, it's not a 3k piece to me. It's a well done piece for sure, but I never thought there would be a huge demand for it when we see all that Blade stuff popping up all the time. I'd be willing to spend close to that amount for the MIB bust though.

When it went up for pre-order at $1100, I held off on it because I thought it was overpriced and wanted to wait for in-hand pics. Now if I ever get one I'll be paying twice that. :slap

I have learned my lesson with ECC. :monkey1

Wow between 2,500 and 3k for the Lycan! Shoot if anyone wants to give me 3k I will reluctantly let mine go. Now is it worth it at 3k? absolutely not-not unless you don't have it[emoji1]. If I had the pocket change and wanted one really bad and missed it at its original price you better believe it that I'd buy it at 3k maybe even more! As far as I'm concerned this bust is a grail and the only thing that can top it is a life size Lycan which would be unreal. Gives me a lot to think about...maybe I will put it up on EBay at a starting bid of 3k and see what happens. If it sells I'd enjoy the extra money but be sad as I really really like this piece; but, however, I know that the person who bought it at that price would enjoy it as much as I did and take care of it.

Lycan edition #23 Baby!

Happy collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1bc5eb18dd01081a497c947d6d627077.jpg
e37b7e0d432c0785b3e150cc50c7911f.jpg

It's a well done bust, but I'm surprised it's become so sought after. :dunno I'd save my $ for the next werewolf bust before paying double for this.

thats the thing, I don't see anyone making another 1:1 Werewolf bust. It's too big of a pain to do the hair.

Back