Cinemaquette Underworld: Evolution - Marcus 1:3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the thing, I don't see anyone making another 1:1 Werewolf bust. It's too big of a pain to do the hair.

That's why I started collecting latex masks. I don't own these but I will be picking up a wolf from Jeremy in the future...

24xjfpx.jpg
wolfmancollage.jpg
wolfmanfinished1.JPG

Patriot, what are those two werewolves at the top? The bottom one is from 2010's Wolfman, correct?

I found the guy who makes those Dracula as Werewolf busts. That's first on my list after I track down the ECC Lycan.

Dracula_Wolf_09.jpg

Then I'm going after this Howling werewolf bust:

HowlingbustLTsidecopy1.jpg

Patriot, what are those two werewolves at the top? The bottom one is from 2010's Wolfman, correct?

I found the guy who makes those Dracula as Werewolf busts. That's first on my list after I track down the ECC Lycan.

Those are Jeremy Bohr's custom sculpts. I don't think those were based on a film, but I'm not 100% percent sure. Those are both cool busts you posted too...gonna be one bad*** collection if you end up with all these. :hi5:

Those are Jeremy Bohr's custom sculpts. I don't think those were based on a film, but I'm not 100% percent sure. Those are both cool busts you posted too...gonna be one bad*** collection if you end up with all these. :hi5:
Thanks for the info. I just looked him up and the bottom one is based on the 2010 Wolfman, but the others are his original designs.

Ever since the ECC Lycan came out I've had a renewed interest in all things werewolf. I'd love to collect all of these busts someday, gonna cost me a fortune though. :lol

Back