Cinemaquette Underworld: Evolution - Marcus 1:3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Marcus, he's the one. The source. The first true Vampire".
cinemaquette_marcus_2.jpg
As the original Vampire Elder and the ancestor of all Vampires, Marcus Corvinus is the main antagonist of Underworld: Evolution. His powers are superior to that of the rest of his kind, including Viktor and Amelia. His transformation into a Hybrid greatly enhanced his already formidable powers and granted him the ability to transform into a demonic looking beast with bat-like features. He has enough control over his transformation that he can turn only his hand into a claw as well as his a pair of bat-like wings, which can deploy and retract onto this back. Don’t lie to him... he can read your memories by drinking your blood!!

Measuring in at a colossal 44 inches, Marcus is the biggest maquette from ECC and Cinemaquette to date. This masterpiece will make the ultimate centerpiece for any underworld collection.

Specifications:

Approximately 44 inches in height.
Approximately 34 inches wingspan.
Cloth reproduced in scale to precise details.
Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by sculptors Steve Wang and Miyo Nakamura.
Limited in production to 300 units worldwide.
US$2,100

Cinemaquette Underworld Evolution Marcus | Cinemaquette.com

Lordy Mercy...I want this so bad.

There's a pic on FB that shows the lycan being worked on to face off with Marcus. It's going to be a enormous dio when completed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Cinemaquette charges your card up front? I have it in my cart but it looks like they want $2100 all up front. Just curious how this works with them

I won't get it. Just can't afford it. But god damnit it's worth the money. You need a lot of room for this one boys. And that Lycan... Oh man. Grats to anyone that gets these

Does anyone know if Cinemaquette charges your card up front? I have it in my cart but it looks like they want $2100 all up front. Just curious how this works with them

They haven't in the past - but perhaps the policies have changed.

I didn't know they were doing a Lycan to - that ALMOST makes me want to get Marcus. Now if it was a 1:3 Selene...

IMO.......he appears to be slightly bulky in the head and upper torso....also no clear shot of the face.......a bulky price as well......

I think it is a work of art and worth the asking price. thank god I am not into this line!

If you had to pick between this and the new lycan bust which one do you think is a nicer piece?

Love to see a Lycan in 1/3 scale! Got the HCG one and it's pretty cool at 1/4.
1a9b092c9ae9b1886c060ae1240ba365.jpg

Wish we had more movies with true Lycans in it not these stupid shows and movies of recent where the human changes into a puppy wolf dog...weak! A lycan is suppose to ferocious and half human and monster like in the Underworld series.

Keeping my eye on this line but yeah they want the whole asking price up front and it is expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wish we had more movies with true Lycans in it not these stupid shows and movies of recent where the human changes into a puppy wolf dog...weak! A lycan is suppose to ferocious and half human and monster like in the Underworld series.

Agreed, which is one of the reasons why I didn't enjoy Twilight. I saw the first movie and didn't even bother seeing the others.

An Underworld Lycan in this line would be great or if you want a set with Marcus, how about William?

still undecided on this, i want the lycan bust and i want the marcus 1/3 CANT DECIDE lol. this is tearing me up inside. FOr some reason detail of the lycan bust just hits me powerfully and if its anything close to the reaper bust it will be incredible, ive even heard it may be better but this marcus wingspan and simply the awe power of this piece in the room is tempting..

still undecided on this, i want the lycan bust and i want the marcus 1/3 CANT DECIDE lol. this is tearing me up inside. FOr some reason detail of the lycan bust just hits me powerfully and if its anything close to the reaper bust it will be incredible, ive even heard it may be better but this marcus wingspan and simply the awe power of this piece in the room is tempting..

That Lycan is pretty awesome! I'd like to see what the Full body statue of the Lycan is going to look like,though. For me its large scale statues and then Busts,but that's me. If you have the room and the cash I think Marcus will have the grander presence in a room. However, if you do have the disposable cash f*#^ck it get both and get the Lycan Statue too when that one is released.

I've sent an email to Cinemaquette inquiring on dates of when that full body Lycan statue will come out along with questions on possible payment plans for purchasing it since none are mentioned on their site. We'll see what they say...I'll share here on what I hear.

Pretty sure the Lycan will only be released or made if Marcus is a good seller.
Also if you want a quick answer your better off contacting Elite Creature on facebook.

Back