Cinemaquette Underworld: Evolution - Marcus 1:3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell the truth,how many of you wishing this license by this company?

0c1420f9325e9e6fc6865b31f92fa663.jpg
ac8e095c46cb4c1f2c00ddc0bfceff5c.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Tell the truth,how many of you wishing this license by this company?

0c1420f9325e9e6fc6865b31f92fa663.jpg
ac8e095c46cb4c1f2c00ddc0bfceff5c.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I think it would be awesome! Just tell them to stay away from the silicon material, in my opinion, the likeness of the actor when done in that material isn't that great, but hell yeah I'd buy one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would fully support ECC with the Dracula license. One of my top favorite films, yet like AWIL, there's virtually no collectibles out there. Bring it ECC.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked the film, but I wouldn't be willing to shell out $2k+ for anything from it.

I think the bat monster is such a cool design. I'd love to have it on my shelf.

dracula-1992-bat-face-700x467.jpg

I'll never get the image out of my head when his Werewolf form was banging that chick.....those hairy butt cheeks :horror. She was a hottie too.

I think the Dracula licence is impossible to acquire as Sideshow have tried.

How do you know that Sideshow has failed to buy the license of Dracula? Who are you the spokespersons of SS? If the Mcfarlane has managed to have rights years ago I do not think that it is impossible for Elite !! Also because this company aims to sell this kind genre and Coppola's Dracula is the maximum.

How do you know that Sideshow has failed to buy the license of Dracula? Who are you the spokespersons of SS? If the Mcfarlane has managed to have rights years ago I do not think that it is impossible for Elite !! Also because this company aims to sell this kind genre and Coppola's Dracula is the maximum.

Not sure you deserve an answer from your response :cuckoo: but I read a long time ago it is a grail/dream licence for them. Unfortunately they couldn't get it and I'm not sure why (from memory it may have had to do with the Oldman likeness and the production company).

Not sure you deserve an answer from your response :cuckoo: but I read a long time ago it is a grail/dream licence for them. Unfortunately they couldn't get it and I'm not sure why (from memory it may have had to do with the Oldman likeness and the production company).

I understand ... but Elite the response he gave me made me understand that they have considered this option, otherwise they would not even answer, but in any case I cross my fingers for a miracle.

For a second I thought those busts were from ECC and about **** myself. I'd love that werewolf bust.

Back