Cinemaquette Underworld: Evolution - Marcus 1:3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree with you on this, Chris! I'm still mesmerized at how awesome this bust is when I go into my room. Even with its minor imperfections ( if you are a true nitpicking person) it's the best collectible I have in my collection! I truly love this piece and feel it's was worth the money. And the fact that they are willing to repaint something for someone says a lot about the company's stand on their product.

Best of luck!

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

I know exactly what you mean. Mine is still sitting on the dining table and every time i walk in the room I can't help but look at it. I don't think I have ever seen a more realistic looking bust than this (not in person anyway) I just have to find a place in my collectibles room for him but I will have to do some major rearranging to fit him in. No regrets at all on my purchase.

Cheers

The shipper box of Marcus is 91cm X 71cm X 56 cm and weighs 37,5 Kgs...... just some info ;-)

Haha yeah I've seen those about 200 times already I'm looking for some better close-ups and none of these videos really show the scale of the piece next with actual person looking forward to seeing some more because I know they had them at monster palooza on display

Iamgroot, there is already a video and pics from YouTube of Marcus from SD Comic Con 2014, I doubt much has changed from the prototype and the finished product. Here is the link and the photos are at the end:

San Diego Comic Con 2014: ECC: Underworld MARCUS - YouTube

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't go for Puck. It's a nice piece from one of my favorite movies, just don't really need it in my collection. That grey alien looks awesome to me though.

its not from anything, just generic. Will prolly be very cheap in price.

Good, cause I want it.
Exactly what I was thinking.

I think it will match Puck very nicely.
Is Puck the Close Encounters alien? I didn't like that design at all. I much prefer this new one, as it's more of that classical Roswell alien look.

The Close Encounters bust is $400, you think this new alien will be cheaper?

There is 0 chance of this happening, but I would love a 1:1 bust of the alien character Crypto from the game Destroy All Humans.

My custom made acrylic tile for Marcus

11069971_806719442709280_1314680472_o.jpg

Guys,

In hand measurements put marcus at 33 inches instead of the 37,5 inches posted on the sites. What are your thoughts? personally i think it's a total rubbish move on their part since they know the measurements to the tenth of an inch.

Back