Cinemaquette - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is exactly what I said a few posts above and I totally agree. No scaled statue will be as impressive as the 1:1 version. Museum Replicas will make the full Stormtrooper armor 1:1 and it seems the price will be around $2000. Then Vader might come and price will be there too.

Not to talk about building a Vader yourself and maybe even getting that lower than $2000. Armored characters where a face sculpt is not necessary, are easier to make in 1:1 scale, and cheaper than characters with face sculpts IMO.

who makes 1:1 Vader stuff?

i like this CM piece, but as someone stated, the dome seems off. short. the cape is really thick too. and why no pics of it lit up...assuming it does light? at the price and scale i'd think so

Anakin doesn't look that bad...looks like Shaw, just not the happy version we saw at the end of ROTJ.

I would rather they did not include Shaw and give it a cheaper price though. I know I will rarely have it displayed without the full helmet.

True... not like he was going into battle without his helmet: I guess its more of "knowing that its there" than anything else.

It would be perfect if it was just a little less action oriented. Something closer to the 1st Attakus Vader, but it's good enough and I'd add it to my collection.

I don't know why the Shaw portrait bothers some because he wasn't shown like that in ESB. Is it too obvious to never display it with the reveal head? I know this will get nitpick to death, but that reason is the most weak to even include in the list of cons to pass on it.

This piece is a must have for me. Mainly the reason why I passed on the 1:1 SS bust last year and probably the reason I will pass on the eFX helmet.

I still don't have a vader statue as a star wars fan. This will be the ONE if I can afford it.

I would guess this will be on the higher end... a lot of armor pieces, a very detailed base and its Darth F'n Vader :lol

I don't feel drawn to this piece, even with the hype. I feel some details are off, and it's nothing Sideshow can't top if they wanted to. I wouldn't display the Anakin head, so it would be a waste of money to keep it in a drawer. It looks cool, just not $2k cool for me.

Back