Cinemaquette - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any clues on price? :(

The prices on CM's are usually close or above $2000. No matter how good this looks is not worth $2000. For that price you can get a cool 1:1 Vader suit (even if adding some $ more), the word goes that the 1:1 Museum Replicas Stormtrooper armor will be close to $2000

LOVE IT and LOVE THE POSE!!!!

Base also rocks and Empire Vader!

THANK YOU CM!!!

FINALLY!

I'll be the first to say it... helmet looks a bit off (the flair of the dome seems to short) and I don't really like the Shaw portrait.

Still, an awesome looking piece, but no interest for the likely $2000+ asking price.

I'm going to start weeping now. My worst fear has come true. CM has finally made something that I feel that I truly need to own.

Yeah me too... when I saw the thread I was happy and sad at the same time... actually sad for my wallet lol... I might cancel some non Star Wars stuff... like MARVEL and Disney... start saving from now... the first having a cut is the Chernabog PF I think... then the X-men... that way I will be able to afford this awesome 1:3 statue!

Pics from SDCC:

img7312.jpg

Fantastic! Now SSC just make this EXACT piece (complete with TESB base) as a PF and I'll buy it. :D

The prices on CM's are usually close or above $2000. No matter how good this looks is not worth $2000. For that price you can get a cool 1:1 Vader suit (even if adding some $ more), the word goes that the 1:1 Museum Replicas Stormtrooper armor will be close to $2000

Decisions decisions hehe

A vader grail for sure.One of the greatest cinemaquette ever.

Back