Cinemaquette - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a clue where I could buy a CM Vader within Europe? Been interested for months but Forbidden Planet haven't stocked him since I became interested in collecting.

There's supposedly been an EP V PF Vader in the works for years (I think you can even see the concept art for it on the wall in a sideshow video - the one where Deathwing's image has Marvel written on it). Given how long from the reveal of a fully painted prototype it's been for the LSF Ben Kenobi without a product release, I'd rather not hedge my bets and get what I like while it's still available.

Does anyone know of any other EU locations CM Vader can be purchased? I'm from the UK, and that site's price is much higher pre-shipping than the archive shows FP's to be.

Can anyone tell me the EXACT hight of this including the base? The site is vague with an approximate value. If it's over 30 inches I can't fit it

How tall is this guy next to a Wolf LSF? It's becoming very tempting.

Wolf is about 1 inch taller from bottom of each base to the tops of their heads (not counting Wolf's dreads and shoulder canon which is a little above his head) but Wolf's base is taller and he's standing on the Alien. Vader is thicker though (legs, arms, torso)...I don't have them side by side so I'm just eyeballing it.

Back