Statue Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park Tyrannosaurus Rex Full Body Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9093987dedbfcf5c7f0c1150f0a962f1.jpg

447979d696c5224eef08e4064cff8726.jpg

68a06fedc9d360416774b363956e38ab.jpg

9040a29f2bc189d4de3755126cc4677f.jpg

1640f6807696d67743f3059f3e22f12b.jpg

2951eaf53cf1310d7fe89b500358c533.jpg

Cut the holier than thou bull ****. Even knowing where this is from, doesn't somehow make the pose any less boring.

my post has absolutely nothing to do with the pose and means exactly what it says. You taking such great offense to it is....ugh interesting though.

my post has absolutely nothing to do with the pose and means exactly what it says. You taking such great offense to it is....ugh interesting though.

Knowing that it's based on the miniature/ full sized molds from the film is pretty irrelevant to liking it or not for one's collection.

O0IwBia.jpg

Everyone's money is still green, so get off your high horse.

thanks, but I don't have any kind of horse that I'm aware of and considering how limited it will be, I think it is relevant that people who actually know the history of it and have been wanting this thing for so many years deserve to have pieces like this over rich ****** bags.

If you think that it's "only" based from a miniature and that's it, then well, I have no intention on educating you more about the piece. I know a lot of hard core fans (not myself) that should have this piece over just anyone that just has disposable money.

You getting one, Zod?

It's pretty damn impressive but I don't know where the hell I'd put it. I say that about a lot of stuff, but I don't have seven extra feet of display space. :lol I'm interested in seeing the price though. My wife puts up with a lot from me, but getting this may push her over the edge. :lol

It's pretty damn impressive but I don't know where the hell I'd put it. I say that about a lot of stuff, but I don't have seven extra feet of display space. :lol I'm interested in seeing the price though. My wife puts up with a lot from me, but getting this may push her over the edge. :lol

I hear ya. I could only put it in my bedroom, and it would just look silly :lol

Back