Statue Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park Tyrannosaurus Rex Full Body Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go get it in Dallas and then it's only $4000 flat
I might do that too depending on when they ever finish my Endo. I have Horus and raptor busts on order with them too and a few others so wanted to get it all at once and rent a truck to haul it home. Not sure when this will be done so not sure I can get it all at once.

Hello everyone! Just got some info on this piece from Chronicle that I'd like to share with all my fellow collectors that are interested in possibly getting this. Here you go!

The dimensions for the base on this piece are: 26 inches(length) x 20 inches(width) x 2.5 inches(height). We are sorry for any inconvenience, but the 1:5 Scale T-Rex will be in one piece and is 87 inches long. We are thrilled to say that the eyes will be made of glass as we believe it will give the piece a more realistic appearance and we feel that a product as iconic as this one demands the extra attention to detail. We also felt it was important to include a COA with the 1:5 Scale Full T-Rex, however, we do not know if this will be signed and if so by whom.

We appreciate your understanding in our cancellation and refund policy as this particular piece has a non-refundable deposit of $300. Should you need to cancel your order for the 1:5 Scale T-Rex, we will refund all money paid minus the $300 and we will hold the non-refundable deposit as a credit for you in our system that does not expire and can be used toward any available product on our website.

Real classy company on doing that, in my opinion.

[emoji868]
Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back