Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted over at SF that they need to sell the Arnold body separately. Not likely to happen, but could you imagine the number of swaps that would be taking place if people had an accurate Arnold body.

I wouldn't bother with body swaps. :lol

Ron1.jpg

at last! I'm in for an accurate seamless Conan body! I am a bit worried which way they will take the hair though.

Wow could this finally be a Conan worth being excited for? after all these years, numerous amazing customs (and some not so good) KP's hit n miss effort, NECA grabbing the rights but not doing much with it. Finally the best may yet come to those who wait

at last! I'm in for an accurate seamless Conan body! I am a bit worried which way they will take the hair though.

Let's hope it's seamless and of the quality silicone that Phicen is using. If not, a lot of these sword wielding poses are going to have people crying when the rubber tears.

I highly doubt it will be seamless... especially if ACI is making them.

Nor would I want a seamless body; if done well a jointed body can look good and have a solid range of motion. Seamless bodies bunch in weird places and just don't look as realistic to my eye. It seems Phicen has figured out how to make stable ones that don't rip or break down... but I don't trust a new entry could have the same result.

I highly doubt it will be seamless... especially if ACI is making them.

Nor would I want a seamless body; if done well a jointed body can look good and have a solid range of motion. Seamless bodies bunch in weird places and just don't look as realistic to my eye. It seems Phicen has figured out how to make stable ones that don't rip or break down... but I don't trust a new entry could have the same result.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Want seamless, get their Conan statues....

The Phicen male bodies just look too cartoony.

Back