Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but ACI are doing the body?
ACI also stated they were doing a seamless body for Leonidas. Wouldn't it make sense that they would also do a seamless body for Conan? I've never been a fan of ACI bodies so here's hoping this Conan body is as close to perfect as possible and has some longevity to it.

I've got the KP kits, and while I appreciate the effort, I would love some official versions of a greater quality.

I'll take the Camo version, a beach training version, a Destroyer version and even a Momoa version 😜

Just give me Conan dammit!

With Comic Con around the corner we will be posting a lot of preview pictures leading up to the show.

We have been working diligently on our 1:6 figure line to make them as cool as possible. We will be creating new tooling for bodies and clothing to make our products unique.

Our 1:6 Conan will feature a newly sculpted body accurate down to the last detail. For Conan Arnold wasn't ripped up like he was for Destroyer, people confuse the two films

By Crom!

13413727_1711191462474025_5979811868496408589_n.jpg

13418822_1711191469140691_5650920499992861069_n.jpg

13416812_1711192622473909_1951449530672251227_o.jpg

13417664_1711192635807241_8974853791086984096_n.jpg

Awesome! I am so glad this is an Arnold specific body - far too often we overlook body type with 1/6 and focus exclusively on tailoring and head sculpt accuracy, then try to fit in a body that looks "in the ballpark". For Arnold, his body IS his most definitive feature. Looks like a great start!

And it makes the most sense that we would have a body like this for Conan where he is usually not clothed. For figures that remain clothed you tend to have more liberties taken with the body to help with articulation. Here we'll loose some articulation, but he should still have enough to impress.

This is promising. I wonder about headsculpt compatibility though. It's hit & miss between the various Hot Toys figures and their different bodies let alone adding this into the mix. So even if this does end up being a definitive Arnold body we won't necessarily be able to put the existing Hot Toys Terminator heads onto it because of the varying sizes of those heads and the way their connector parts are set up - some using entirely separate ball plugs and others with built-in ball plugs.

This is promising. I wonder about headsculpt compatibility though. It's hit & miss between the various Hot Toys figures and their different bodies let alone adding this into the mix. So even if this does end up being a definitive Arnold body we won't necessarily be able to put the existing Hot Toys Terminator heads onto it.

I know if can be a pain, but mods can always be made to get them to work. Drill out the old connector, glue in a new one.

This is promising. I wonder about headsculpt compatibility though. It's hit & miss between the various Hot Toys figures and their different bodies let alone adding this into the mix. So even if this does end up being a definitive Arnold body we won't necessarily be able to put the existing Hot Toys Terminator heads onto it because of the varying sizes of those heads and the way their connector parts are set up - some using entirely separate ball plugs and others with built-in ball plugs.
I can't imagine that it will be completely unusable. Surely modification will be possible. The easiest will be the head I'd think. At the very least it will be able to fit snug when pressed on even without a connector given the thickness of these muscle bodies. I'm sure something can be worked out for the wrists and ankles at well. When modifying a body to fit HT stuff( or anything else for thay matter)I usually have the toughest time with ankles, but it's not insurmountable.

I really love that they're doing an accurate Arnie body though. It's about time. I'm also looking forward to the sculpt. I'm sure we'll see lot of T1 modifications if it turns out well. I love seeing that stuff.

Has this company made figures before?

Looking forward to it but Commandos looked fine, not perfect but pretty close

8d3403329ec767a5645800743964d1e3.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Get ready guys - This week at SDCC we will be revealing Conan The Barbarian, along with some other exciting releases!!! Come by and see us at Booth#3229

Back