Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quote, in the OP, from Paul at CC said 'Jointed, posable figures...' doesn't that mean it won't be seamless?

I have joints but I don't have seams.

He probably should have said articulated. Even so, we probably won't get seamless.

I don't care whether they make it seamless or jointed so long as it's not painted like a zebra. I want regular Conan, not camo conan

Agreed, im hoping for a regular version even if camo comes out first i wont buy that, ill wait

I hope they go further and make as much Arnold as possible. Someone else should take a shot at his greats. HT are fantastic but they never got the body quite right.

Would rather have Jason Momoa: Conan the force of nature.

4931402-3768869808-conan_.jpeg

Conan-the-Barbarian.jpg

I thought Momoa's Conan was pretty cool.

But, back to Ah-nuld, I'd actually prefer the black and white camp version, it's such an iconic image.

Momoa's Conan shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Milius's CTB.

Milius's CTB is a downright masterpiece, Momoa's movie isn't even a good B movie.

The crappy Conan the Destroyer is even better than Momoa's movie.

Yeah, that's how crappy it is.

Why is he a good Conan, because he has abs and long hair? :lol

Last edited:
In terms of accuracy to the source material Mamoa was a better casting choice than Arnold.
But the film's utter garbage that should be forgotten.

I fell out of love with the CTB film after discovering Robert E Howard's books. Arnie unfortunately didn't come close to the character. Which is why I prefer Mamoa's version, even though the film wasn't that special.

Kaut of Kaut is dead to me...

I don't care whether they make it seamless or jointed so long as it's not painted like a zebra. I want regular Conan, not camo conan

I'm more interested in a non-camo versoin as well. Clearly the War Paint will be released, but if they are developing an Arnold specific body I assume they will release a couple versions.

Back