Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 scale Thulsa Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s some insight into the cost of this piece and others in the industry

Quit yer bellyaching. No one else would even touch this so be thankful for a 95% accurate Thulsa Doom.

Quit yer bellyaching. No one else would even touch this so be thankful for a 95% accurate Thulsa Doom.

Yeah, pretty sure the marketplace wouldn’t support a statue of this character at a much higher price point

No kidding, never seen so much trolling of a company. "cheating" the actor:lol, unbelievable. PCS wouldn't make him with their Conan due to low expected sales, be thankful you are getting anything. It is already expensive enough, get a custom headsculpt made yourself and send JEJ a check if is makes you feel better.

This might be a very low edition - I was showing it to younger coworkers, and most didn't even know the movie exists :)

Hopefully there is enough for even a low ES, hate to see it get cancelled even though I am not in the market for one.

Oh, and educate those poor deprived coworkers on the glory of Conan!

I was debating at 750$ but now it is at 850$, forget it!If they didn't get enough sales at 750 why do they think they will get more at 850?

I was debating at 750$ but now it is at 850$, forget it!If they didn't get enough sales at 750 why do they think they will get more at 850?

CC offers a 30 day early pre order discount before piece reverts back to normal price. Ya snooze ya loose.

If you order now they can still include the snake medallion. Just have to call them first and ask about it.

Thulsa Doom looks great and such a low ES as well but just not in the cards for me. It took a year and a half (ordering, having to cancel and re-ordering) but I finally payed off King Conan and should have him by the end of the week hopefully.

I've ordered. Really hoping it will not be canned, as I've always wanted a TD statue or figure, and all the customs seemed to fetch a heavy price.

I've ordered. Really hoping it will not be canned, as I've always wanted a TD statue or figure, and all the customs seemed to fetch a heavy price.

I would like to have it too, but probably won't order myself. I hope they do sell enough to keep it from getting canceled.

Back