Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 scale Thulsa Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of $$$ for one of those kits.

That's a fact, but wort every penny!
20190613_062539.jpg

That is epic!!! The 1982 Conan movie poster is one of my favorites. I love my King Conan but if I had to choose between the two, it would be a tough call.

I hear you. When it comes to other things I collect like Robocop and Terminator I show restraint. But with Conan I have discussed it with my wife and I have to buy everything I can. There isn't much stuff thankfully, but the stuff that is out there is outrageously priced.

Anyone here got this?
I have it. Quality is good. It came in the worst packaging I have ever seen and apparently it is not making it overseas without breaking so Chronicle is having to repackage all overseas orders by hand and ship test runs.

It looks good but seems small and doesn't have the presence I had hoped for. Ill keep it though.
20191011_191606-01.jpg20191011_195247-01.jpg

Yeah, awesome collection. May I suggest to move the Thulsa to stand behind of Conan in the Throne, for more menacing the presence.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

You may, but that is my dining room table. I was arranging my shelves and just set them there temporarily..lol

You may, but that is my dining room table. I was arranging my shelves and just set them there temporarily..lol

Awesome Conan pieces!
I've received mine a few weeks back, but it did arrive broken.
At first CC said they don't have a replacement, and will issue a refund, so I've sent it back. However few days later CC contacted me with great new - They have found one. I should get it tomorrow.
Very excited, hope it arrives in one piece.

Awesome Conan pieces!
I've received mine a few weeks back, but it did arrive broken.
At first CC said they don't have a replacement, and will issue a refund, so I've sent it back. However few days later CC contacted me with great new - They have found one. I should get it tomorrow.
Very excited, hope it arrives in one piece.

Glad it worked out!
Wishing Thulsa a safe journey to you.

Back