Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 scale Thulsa Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was the first thing that jumped out at me as well.
Also, the Fathers sword blade etchings. Missing the lines at the top and bottom.
Looks like they used the Marto/Windlass as reference instead of Albion..

Overall, it's a great statue. I am still in shock that we are getting this and a new 1/4 Arnold Conan from them.

What new Conan?

What new Conan?
If this Doom sells well, there is a pretty good chance we will get a new Conan from Chronicle. They hinted on their FB page to it as well as made other comments. Again, not an official announcement, just an if Dooms sells well they would like to continue the line.

If priced well it will sell.If as expensive or more as King Conan I don't think so.And the line will die there.They have problems selling King Conan.

I knew there was something bugging me. The area around the eyes is too open on the helmet.

Look at this and then at the statue.

c4c7fcd5acf72d2e18369b05235f4070.jpg

You are right, it's off.
Good eye.
Question is , if it is not changed, do you still buy?
gx5EOhq.jpg

What is there is a 100% JEJ likeness under that helmet?
I would totally pop it off and make an Aves epoxysculpt hairpiece to switch out!

I knew there was something bugging me. The area around the eyes is too open on the helmet.

Look at this and then at the statue.

c4c7fcd5acf72d2e18369b05235f4070.jpg

Confirmed today on Chronicle Collectibles Facebook page: the helmet has been fixed.
This is good when companies care enough to look at feedback and make changes to bring their customers the most accurate product they can. It is just good business sense as well.

That's why I pointed it out. :)

Nice job!
I emailed Paul about the sword, that is one of the other corrections being made. As a fellow Albion owner, Clutch, I was surprised that you didn't point that out as well!
20170818_075903.jpg

Damn $750.00 and that's on sale?
Not even any swap-out parts.
I think the Edition Size will end up being pretty low.

Fact. First time he’s ever been realized in any sort of physical media

Not accurate. There was a custom 1/6th scale project awhile back. It wasn't licensed, but it was a JEJ Thulsa Doom figure. This statue would be the first licensed Thulsa Doom.

Back