Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 scale Thulsa Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to get this to go with my 1/4 Conan from SSC but the price tag might be too hefty. I'm guessing in the neighborhood of $800 for Thulsa.

Thulsa Doom base was also confirmed as "massive"
And stairs or no stair s, SS Conan is small. The actual figure is not true Q scale.

Well King Conan is seated and the others are on pretty hefty bases. Still, we will see soon enough!

Sorry, meant to quote Space Ace about the SS Conan.
I'm sure it will look good with King Conan since the scales will be the same.

Sorry, meant to quote Space Ace about the SS Conan.
I'm sure it will look good with King Conan since the scales will be the same.

It's all good. Yes, the SSC is undersized, it's just that for me, it's the most epic scene in the movie. Every time I look at it I hear "you!" with Basil's epic music kicking in.

I 100% agree. It is tied with my King Conan for favorite statue I have followed closely by Red Sonja.
SS really captured Arnie in that one.

Yes, he is MM and taller than 18" with the snakes on his helmet. And yes... the base it MASSIVE! We are very excited for the reveal this week at Con. Fans are going to love it. We all do!

FB_IMG_1500534593507.jpg
FB_IMG_1500534581306.jpg

Looks awesome. If I had to nitpick it, I think the snake's head (the one coiled around the base) should be level not tilted like that.

Looks awesome. If I had to nitpick it, I think the snake's head (the one coiled around the base) should be level not tilted like that.

That was the first thing that jumped out at me as well.
Also, the Fathers sword blade etchings. Missing the lines at the top and bottom.
Looks like they used the Marto/Windlass as reference instead of Albion..

Overall, it's a great statue. I am still in shock that we are getting this and a new 1/4 Arnold Conan from them.

Details look a bit soft for the size of the piece, when I first saw it I assumed it was a smaller scale; like 1/12 or something... and the armor coloring looks off to me. I think it should be more weathered and greenish...

latest

thulsa-doom-1490753163606.medium.jpg

Back