Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The details are so soft...no where near P1s or IronStudio stuffs.
Not sure about the big smile on the face...sideshow's new endo has a much better portrait.

The details are so soft...no where near P1s or IronStudio stuffs.
Not sure about the big smile on the face...sideshow's new endo has a much better portrait.

Sideshows is based loosely on a completely different endo. This one is meant to have a fairly pronounced grin.

xm3GNrT.png

Sideshows is based loosely on a completely different endo. This one is meant to have a fairly pronounced grin.

We all know cc endo is printed from the digital data...in this case, I should say even the original design was terrible.

Tho it is not perfect and does have some really sloppy paint work from the factory the details are far from "soft". Honestly the paint is probably the biggest issue overall.

Other than dark trying to troll this thread or literally talking out of his butt since well, well you don't own one and never ordered it. Other than you just trying to find rediculous faults with it mummy why not just say you don't like the design and call it a day. Hell even complain about the sloppy paint lol.

this statue looks absolutely terrible and no where near a $500 statue, a Neca figure looks equal to it, look at the hot toys endo from this movie, the detail is way better and its 1/6

this is a big fail and after almost a 2 year wait

pathetic

Everyone is entitled to their views, but I have to say them new pics posted make him look miles better, and there is lots of detail in this statue that's for sure especially for the size

Tho it is not perfect and does have some really sloppy paint work from the factory the details are far from "soft". Honestly the paint is probably the biggest issue overall.

Other than dark trying to troll this thread or literally talking out of his butt since well, well you don't own one and never ordered it. Other than you just trying to find rediculous faults with it mummy why not just say you don't like the design and call it a day. Hell even complain about the sloppy paint lol.

Interesting.
Based on this theroy I have to vote for Trump first then talk bad about him. Now there are so many companys pull out so many amazing statues,most of people can easily tell what is good and bad.
Being fanboy doesn't help.

whos fan boying here when you literally have no clue what you're talking about. How are the details soft exactly? Edges are crisp and sharp where needed, panel lines are there and deep not shallow and small details are matched up to the 1:1 The details are far from soft, light or undefined. The paint app on the other hand has room for improvement sadly (mostly sloppy) and really is the only downside of this piece. Other than the design not being your thing of course.

Last edited:
Interesting.
Based on this theroy I have to vote for Trump first then talk bad about him. Now there are so many companys pull out so many amazing statues,most of people can easily tell what is good and bad.
Being fanboy doesn't help.

Beyond your idiotic political analogy, you're just trying to push your opinion on other people. Because darb likes it does not mean he's a fanboy. It means he likes it. People like you are the worst here because you try to force feed your opinions down others throats. Darb is free to like it and you are free to hate it. More often than not it's the people who dislike something who never shut up about it. That goes for all statues. We get it you hate, but do you have to go on about it every ****ing day?

Beyond your idiotic political analogy, you're just trying to push your opinion on other people. Because darb likes it does not mean he's a fanboy. It means he likes it. People like you are the worst here because you try to force feed your opinions down others throats. Darb is free to like it and you are free to hate it. More often than not it's the people who dislike something who never shut up about it. That goes for all statues. We get it you hate, but do you have to go on about it every ****ing day?

Even if it was perfect guys like that would just bash it because of the movie anyway. Mine is on the way(and so is my 1:1 hopefully soon). Pics look about as good as I expected, not great, but piece still looks like the best 1/4 out there. Blind people can compare to Neca all they want, but that is a joke, I had that fig too.

Lol, it's funny cause it's true.

darb's pics are probably the best I've seen of this so far. It certainly looks better than the earlier pictures suggested. I think the sculpt looks alright...the details are there...but the paint application looks average sadly.

Either way, I hope those who receive it are happy with their purchase...that's the main thing.

I'm not disappointed I had to cancel mine tbh. But these look okay, the paint is just bad! But then so is the average Sideshow/HCG item at this price point also. I suspect with a nice repaint, these would look fairly impressive as I still really like the pose.

Agreed, I do like it and it doesn't bug me if others dont, just at least knock it for legit reasons lol.

whos fan boying here when you literally have no clue what you're talking about. How are the details soft exactly? Edges are crisp and sharp where needed, panel lines are there and deep not shallow and small details are matched up to the 1:1 The details are far from soft, light or undefined. The paint app on the other hand has room for improvement sadly (mostly sloppy) and really is the only downside of this piece. Other than the design not being your thing of course.

B.jpg
D.jpg
E.jpg
F.jpg
G.jpg
SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Terminator-004.jpg
SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Terminator-006.jpg

Now he tells people. Can't remember if he ever confirmed it was Toynami making it but at least he's being honest now he's admitted what a POS this is. By the way guys, Hasbro are Producing Conan.

Back