Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing the pics mine doesn't show up until tomorrow but I will take some pics as soon as I get it.

Here it is! Be prepared--it's really, really light and I was afraid of breaking it while connecting the gun. Quick phone pics:

Bottom of the base

73a053ec7460109a274e61d1448d7561.jpg

1242f42dc32820f0f85e92d390654721.jpg

fedab112195238afa3349b19a1100c72.jpg

82e4f51e1dafa4047f5f796cdd0e3d87.jpg

cc9ec86ea6781ed14ab90c869f0ff3b5.jpg

04539d0b51007ccc94055d9efe146df1.jpg

e5da44bde63f373087697f49bf9da853.jpg

827116af13ba37ce0d495a7cabeace2e.jpg

28bd8c22d4ed6ceddfcaece6b185c3dc.jpg

I'll be branded a troll, both on here and on SF. Contrary to what people believe, I like a majority of Chronicles stuff (except cain) but this just looks rubbish. You said it's light, it also looks extemely rough and dull in terms of paint. Congrats if u like it I guess.

First impressions from these pics is the finish looks ok, seems to shin when the light hits it but some spots seem rough. Can't say I'm a fan of the flat black paint should have been more of a gunmetal. Can't tell but seems to be some lens distortion going on with some pics are they cell pics? The weight issue doesn't bother me much since there really isn't a lot of mass to him. I will know for sure tomorrow when it arrives.

Yea first impressions are he looks good to me, don't like the fact he's really light though, but this could be a good thing in future as nothing will warp or bend etc.

Hope you like it Zod.

No number? Was this released, for PO, before they decided to number pieces?

It's an ok piece so far for me. I think it will grow on me since it looks good from viewing distance, but I'm not blown away by it like I'd hoped to be. If I remember correctly, this was up for preorder before the BD Terminator bust so no numbered pieces.

Here it is! Be prepared--it's really, really light and I was afraid of breaking it while connecting the gun. Quick phone pics:

e5da44bde63f373087697f49bf9da853.jpg
QUOTE]

That shoulder blade looks like it's cracked or poorly casted/finished. Thanks for the pics, more detailed pics if you can, thx!

Just received mine today and first impression is that it is light but seems solid if that makes sense. It doesn't have a plastic feel to it at all as its made with some type of resin. The details are sharp and not at all soft as some people have mentioned and every inch of it has some sort of detail. This is smaller overall as it should be than the old ss one, this design was slimmed down to actually fit inside Arnold.

It did have a couple issues which are the pegs on the base were a tight squeeze to get in and some of the paint work is kinda messy. not sure if that is an issue with all or just this one. the color is dark but photographs lighter and most likely will shine more in bright lights.

overall tho I am happy with it and can look at this for hours really just soaking up the details. here are a few pics and if you want more let me know and I will take them.

Just received mine today and first impression is that it is light but seems solid if that makes sense. It doesn't have a plastic feel to it at all as its made with some type of resin. The details are sharp and not at all soft as some people have mentioned and every inch of it has some sort of detail. This is smaller overall as it should be than the old ss one, this design was slimmed down to actually fit inside Arnold.

It did have a couple issues which are the pegs on the base were a tight squeeze to get in and some of the paint work is kinda messy. not sure if that is an issue with all or just this one. the color is dark but photographs lighter and most likely will shine more in bright lights.

overall tho I am happy with it and can look at this for hours really just soaking up the details. here are a few pics and if you want more let me know and I will take them.

Does your right shoulder blade have a crease in it like mine?

Here's some pics of the back area, again the details are everywhere on this guy and much more intricate than the og endo

Thanks for the pics guys. Looking better, guess it can be a hit or miss with quality as with Zods endos shoulder blade.
Looks like you got a good one Darb. Fingers crossed on the rest.

For the most part its ok it does have its issues, mostly it is sloppy paint from the factory but otherwise the statue itself is really nice and detailed.

Back