Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do not want to be on the roads in Texas or any other state that rarely gets snow because it's very dangerous. The people do not know how to drive on snow or ice. People die and there are a lot of accidents. As an Alaskan it's a joke, but I understand it.

Come CC. Lets get the show on the road. Judgement day is here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do not want to be on the roads in Texas or any other state that rarely gets snow because it's very dangerous. The people do not know how to drive on snow or ice. People die and there are a lot of accidents. As an Alaskan it's a joke, but I understand it.

Houston and Seattle both had insane reactions to the smallest amounts of snow when we lived there. In Houston the company I worked for offered to put us all up in a hotel next to our building for the night because of a little snow/ice lol. I just drove home.

Houston and Seattle both had insane reactions to the smallest amounts of snow when we lived there. In Houston the company I worked for offered to put us all up in a hotel next to our building for the night because of a little snow/ice lol. I just drove home.

I was flying out of Seattle a couple weeks ago and it had snowed a few inches the night before. I've never seen so many planes backed up. It's just another day flying in Alaska. It shows how unprepared so many cities are for cold weather.

CC latest:
1:4 Terminator Genisys Endoskeleton QC has begun, we are going to try and get twenty a day completed and ready to ship.
https://www.facebook.com/chroniclecollectibles/photos/pcb.1800278920231945/1800278143565356/?type=3&theater
16105909_1800278143565356_7251286962208693205_n.jpg

Lol all this time waiting and they tease us with the box. Tear that open and get on with the show. Judgement day is here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We manufacture in China and we get production samples pulled from the run and sent to us for inspection. They are supposed to be random pulls but we never really know.

Not everyone gets it right 100% of the time. We are making a few adjustments in 2017 to prevent something like this from happening again.

I feel that the Endo looks like the productions samples we were sent. I've seen a lot of photos in the past few days of a bent piston or some paint that wasn't even, but I think the overall appearance of the Endo captures the screen used Endo.

I'm sorry if you guys that have waited don't like the piece, I tried everything I could to make this as perfect as possible.

I can't wait until our shipment arrives, we'll make sure that they are great or I will make adjustments during the QC process. Even if I have to modify each one by hand I will.

Again, we are going to change our QC process for overseas customers in 2017.

I appreciate all of the feedback negative and positive. Helps us make changes to our process when we get constructive feedback.

Big things coming in 2017 and as soon as we can make a few announcements, I'll share them here.

Paul

I appreciate when a company has listened to their customers complaints and was willing to give them a chance but is anyone really believing this? Especially when they arrived on the 12th and people started receiving their tracking info that day and on the 13th? In the small sample of early post-production photos we saw many issues; I forsee many more for others.

Back