Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bumped the price up 100 bucks and it sold. Go figure...

Ebay is weird like that. It's like a giant experiment on the psychology of consumerism lol. I've seen things listed over and over with a buy it now price and never sell, then sell for a higher price in an auction. :dunno

I finally got around to repainting the CC endo. It's a good start but still have to add the black, redo the teeth and redo the base. I used alclad and I think it came out pretty good. 20171222_164258.jpg20171222_165226.jpg20171222_165021 (1).jpgView attachment 383679

Nice!!! I think about repaint too ;)

Btw

Anyone know how much battery and which is in head ... No one clue on box or chronicles site.

Thanks guys

Looking good and funny this thread popped up as i just started working on mine that i was repainting. Head and 2 arms down body to go

I took the arms and head off. need to do the body and legs next trying to pull the shoulder motors off still. I use a heat gun and carefully wiggle the parts until they come apart let me see if I can find a pic and then primed and used alsa chrome paint

Pretty much a lot of people. This was Chronicle's biggest flop in my opinion. I sent mine back for a full refund the day after it was delivered. I know CC tries unloading a bunch or them for cheap.

Can you blame them? I'd cost them too much to repair and repaint them. It was a bad situation all the way around

Back