Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this SS version I hear people speak of? Is it a up coming statue of something released years ago?
SS tend to take their time. This is all we have...

ploFAeQ.jpeg

The concepts for it were actually quite interesting if they go with the outstretched arm holding a rifle. Two large endos on the way then...

SS's is from T2, not Genisys so I'll be interested to see it either way. Loving Chronicle's so far.

Can't wait! :yess: I'm ready for this and 1/4 Arnie. Would be interesting to see them next to my CM endo.

Nice! Same here, curious to see what they do with Arnolds signature. Would be cool to see your CM endo with the new CM endo :yess:

That's my only issue, I collect statues from movies I love.
Genisys worrys me, the trailer does anyway.

My issue too. If I buy the T:G version endo, the only reason is that it looks pretty much same to the T2 one with thousands of minor tweaks. But ss new endo? Judged by the products they pull out recently, I'd rather wait longer to see the future T2 endo produced by the other company.

I can't pass on this Endo, even if the movie sucks! The amount of detail is crazy good and a perfect scaled replica too. I hope this means that Sideshow will lift their game, but based on past experience, my expectations are low. And that's a shame. No doubt Sidesow's will be a stylised version with poor q.c, less detail and not produced till 2017. We shall wait and see.

That's my only issue, I collect statues from movies I love.
Genisys worrys me, the trailer does anyway.

I hear ya. There's nothing like an expensive statue, taking up precious space on your shelves, reminding you of a crap-fest you saw at the theaters. :lol

.... I hope this means that Sideshow will lift their game, but based on past experience, my expectations are low. And that's a shame. No doubt Sidesow's will be a stylised version with poor q.c, less detail and not produced till 2017. We shall wait and see.

...or possibly halting it from production after having thousands in $$$ from the NRD for over a year before they offer it back.

Back