Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you a tenner I know what colour it will be...

LOL....but certain things can very, shinyness, amount of battle damage. I'm sure it will look a lot like their endoskull, which will be awesome.

Looks good but I am waiting to see what sideshows looks like when they do a full reveal... Will have to pick between them as already got 1:2 endo and having 3 would be like a full on Skynet take over lol.

if this thing can't fit in a besta or Pax at an angle, I will most likely have to pass on this. Still have the 1/3 version at some point to look forward to.

Can't wait to see the details. Hopefully the 1:1 is not too far behind to help me decide which I will be able to get.

Same here. With their payment plans this might be a chance to get a life size endo. It's still probably going to cost around what SS's costs though, which is too much for me right now.

We used the actual CGI files for the pose and chose this exact scene from the Trailer.

The 1-1 Rifle and the CGI rifle have a different foregrip, we are actually going to use the foregrip seen here.

This is the main reason I don't like posting in progress shots, to many cooks. ;)

The teaser pic was very early artwork that had the configuration of the gun wrong as well as the way he holds the rifle...Live and learn, I won't let anything out that's not final...

Paul

11133863_10205215086189426_3954070974931963088_n.jpg

Blows previous endos out of the water. With the only exception the CM and Hcg 1:2

I'm really glad they decided to put the movie logo on the bottom. Now if only someone would make a custom plate cover for the 1:1 bust...

Back