Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its the background and pic that are making it look that way, if it had a white background it would look the same since it is the same paint used on the 1:1 bust. Wait till we see some more pics just look at the neck its very chromish.

Chrome is very difficult to see if the piece is photographed in a one-color environment, as it is basically reflecting the surrounding color. Chrome is best viewed when lots of things are reflecting in it.

Also... the T1 and T2 weren't mirror chrome finished like the licensed endobusts are done. They were actually quite muted and looked more like polished steel than chrome.

I like their style..

It's hard to miniaturize that process as well without it looking like a cheap toy.

I've tried to find a middle ground and I know when the factory gets it, they'll actually improve on what I've done.

We're going to put a ton of time into the R&D on this piece, lot's of injection molds. I want the details to be crisp and sharp like the original. Our parts are resin cast and since they are so small some of the details get obliterated in the sanding process.

I promise to get these things as close as possible guys. While we are a collectibles company, we are collectors ourselves and I want to make stuff that I would buy.

No corners will be cut, and if we need to re-do something based on comments, I'll listen...

Paul

Me too. I respect Chronicle. Paul seems like just the right guy to be running a statue company.

Just saw the 2nd Genisys trailer . . . . . I'm out. It would have been different if they didn't revise the endo but I don't want any part of this. Looks like I'll be keeping my QS002.

I'm still waiting on an accurate T1/2 endo. I have the 1/4 HT. It's cool, but off. At least you know you're getting accuracy with this one.

New pic... :clap

11187313_1582342962025543_858757332815704894_o.jpg

I feel like the head should be tilted down a bit. I know they're going for a museum pose, but I think it could look more menacing. Maybe it's the angle.

I'd like to see the full statue from a different angle. I'm not going to display it straight on since you lose the awesomeness of the gun.

I'd like to see the full statue from a different angle. I'm not going to display it straight on since you lose the awesomeness of the gun.

Agree, I'm sure CC knows this as well. The slightly angled full body pic will be the money shot when this goes up for PO..which should be this week.

Here we go again.. :lol

I think Chronicle need to invest in some Daylight lamps to make everybody happy. Or just picture these outside.

The shot is so weird because it makes him look like he has no arms. Everything is confined to the width of the hips. More angles would improve this I'm sure.

Still not sure about the paint though....I need a new endo, but I'm not 100% sure this is it. Maybe Sideshow's whenever that is revealed.

It looks pretty good. As others have said the paint looks a little dull, I'm not sure if it's the pictures or what. Regardless I don't want anything from Genisys except maybe an older Arnold. Chronicle should Give us an accurate T1/T2 endo instead.

Back