Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the artist agrees with your opinion and changes the final pose, was it really naysaying, or constructive criticism? Just sayin. :wink1:

11185489_10205359066708849_2120405128_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure the lighting is dulling it, maybe he'll get some outside pictures for us as he did with the bust.

Looking good. Hope to see full body shots soon. You're probably right about the light Python, but the paint does look more silver than chrome in this pic. You can see a reflection on his chest which is a good sign though.

I'm not sure if this design has the same mirror chrome like in T1/2. He does look pretty shiny though.

PHaq1AeUSH54de_1_l.jpg

Look at the top right collar piston. It looks like shiny chrome. I bet new pics of this thing will blow us away...

Metal finishes vary so much depending on angles, light levels, cameras etc etc. here is that same Legacy 1:1 in the Chronicle office, when you compare that to their 1:4, they look pretty similar. It may well be touched up or something if need be, I just don't think people should worry too much until we see some more pictures. If you look at the chest plate on the 1:4, you can clearly see it is reflecting its surroundings which is a good sign..

l1ILyP5.png

Not worried, just hoping for shiny :D
Still undecided if i'm going to jump on a Genisys product :(

The guy in the picture I posted must be tiny.... Unless the Endo is raised.

Looks like it's on the same black base in the picture I posted, so quite thin. I'd say he's pretty small lol.

Wow guy you see one thing and hang on to it. There are no holes in the Endo shoulder bearings. When they moved the original around the caps were either misplaces or they just didn't get them back on.

It's designed to have the caps, but if you want I can drill a big ugly hole in the shoulder. ;)

Paint is pretty close, the 1-1 does not look chrome when filmed in normal light.
Paul

Back