Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 & LIFE-SIZE 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, BD all the way. It's really the only thing that makes this piece instantly recognizable as "Terminator." Otherwise a clean nude bust could just be representative of Arnold at the beach or shower or something circa 1984. :lol

Put gargoyle glasses on him.. Done (1:1 Scale version ofcourse)

Yes, BD all the way. It's really the only thing that makes this piece instantly recognizable as "Terminator." Otherwise a clean nude bust could just be representative of Arnold at the beach or shower or something circa 1984. :lol

"And here's my 1984 'Arnold Rapes Brazil' 1/2 scale bust!"

:lol

Not sure if this is the final base...

B2ggauW.jpg

XuGGZ6b.jpg

No, I just think it looks like a brick and the logo is massive. I was hoping for a more stylised LSB type look. But I understand and appreciate you can't please everybody. It may grow on me. Looks good otherwise.

No, I just think it looks like a brick and the logo is massive. I was hoping for a more stylised LSB type look. But I understand and appreciate you can't please everybody. It may grow on me. Looks good otherwise.

Oh okay, yeah I actually like the plain square "brick" look of it. Overall a great looking bust.

One could easily 3D print a piece to put over the plaque. It would be beyond simple.

only interested in a 1:1 scale clean bust that can be passed of as an original 1984 THE TERMINATOR bust.

This is a nice offering but the Genisys Battle Damage is something i'm not interested having in my collection.

Back