Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 & LIFE-SIZE 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're going to engineer the 1-1 to have the skull insert, transparent skin and painted down with real hair and electronics. Toynami does excellent life sized busts and based on the recent MIB bust I have no doubt this one will be epic as well.

Don't forget to sign up for the news letter, if you haven't already.

Send Amy an email at [email protected]

We're going to engineer the 1-1 to have the skull insert, transparent skin and painted down with real hair and electronics. Toynami does excellent life sized busts and based on the recent MIB bust I have no doubt this one will be epic as well.

Incredible news!!

That sounds awesome! Will the 1/2 get the same kind of treatment?

Re: Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 Scale 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Clean or battle damaged?

review.jpg

I'm all in for a 1:1 of this. Damn, my 1:1 collection is growing much faster than I ever thought

Because the CG looks cheesy. Seems like a T1 license would be cheaper if they wanted to go for T1 looks anyway, but what do I know?

CG looked far from cheesy. did you watch the film? much improved from salvation.

also chronicle has the cgi files and they produced a great look for the 1/4 "pops" arnold.

but hey that's your opinion.

CG looked far from cheesy. did you watch the film? much improved from salvation.

also chronicle has the cgi files and they produced a great look for the 1/4 "pops" arnold.

but hey that's your opinion.

You can't compare a CGI on screen character that is also in motion to a statue, the statue physicaly exists for starters so naturally looks better from the get go. The CGI Arnie is miles better than the salvation Arnie for sure. And it does look like Arnie, but it is still obviously a digital image that stands out against the real backdrops and physical actors etc.

The bust looks incredible, but if they're making a 1:1 version of that, I'm gonna wait for that instead. If its anything like the MIB bust, it'll be an instant buy.

Back