Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 & LIFE-SIZE 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been a fan of 1/2 scale, but I must say it works great with this bust. Maybe the legendary scale busts are something to consider after all.

I have a few 1:2 Busts but this looks like it will benefit being in 1:1 scale.

Aliens & robots work well but, for me, humans look much better life size.

There aren't many life size busts of humans that I'm interested in, just monsters...which the Terminator kind of is, but only with the battle damage.

It will also be very big, hence I'm more interested in this 1/2 bust as cool as I'm sure the 1:1 will be.

Looks awesome! Hopefully price is reasonable. Smaller statues and busts I can afford.

I'm trying to get a broad range of prices for our products. While I like making high end pieces, I want everyone to be able to afford our products.

I want people to think of our pieces more as Art rather than a visual assault meant to look like a movie prop.

Paul

Thanks Paul, your the Man! For making collecting not just for the rich or insane :p again!

Now this is a price lesson some so call major companies could meditate.
A sweet price I will pay fully asap :)

It's amazing watching the product list increase and the quality and execution of the pieces being so well done. Still crossing my fingers that you guys will land the T1/T2 license. And also hope you'll delve into 1:6 scale statues more. :)

Back