Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 & LIFE-SIZE 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No T1 or T2 right now, would love to only tackle the first Terminator. Now that we have the Young Arnold file it would be cool to make the battle damaged version from the first film. I'd also like to make a true T1 terminator, I have probably one of the few castings in private hands. I doubt it will ever happen but I can always dream.

We'll do our best on the 1-1, having real hair and all the damage will add to the cost. I also want to do more of the chest like the 1/2 bust. Ideally I'd like to stay under a grand, but I'm not sure that will be possible.

Paul

They put up the non-endoskull side photo, of the bust on SF. Here's a couple low quality screen grabs from Bruce Camblzchin youtube interview.
CC is saying the P.O. is soon

Ahnold1.JPG

Ahnold22.JPG

No T1 or T2 right now, would love to only tackle the first Terminator. Now that we have the Young Arnold file it would be cool to make the battle damaged version from the first film. I'd also like to make a true T1 terminator, I have probably one of the few castings in private hands. I doubt it will ever happen but I can always dream.

We'll do our best on the 1-1, having real hair and all the damage will add to the cost. I also want to do more of the chest like the 1/2 bust. Ideally I'd like to stay under a grand, but I'm not sure that will be possible.

Paul

if you build it, they will come

Question for Chronicle - Are you giving out the edition numbers by the order the orders ( hehe ) were received?

Back