Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't defending robo and I was actually criticizing those other pieces too. People like to create their own narrative, then others listen and think it's truth. Try actually reading the posts.

Guilty much? I never said you were defending this bust. Try actually reading the posts. :lol But we all know you detest anyone the moment they say something even remotely negative about CC or Paul.

Guilty much? I never said you were defending this bust. Try actually reading the posts. :lol But we all know you detest anyone the moment they say something even remotely negative about CC or Paul.

Saying I defend everything CC is implicitly saying that yes. Yet now even though I was saying negative things about CC myself in this very thread, I hate everyone who criticizes them? Your goofy backwards logic never fail to amuse.

Saying I defend everything CC is implicitly saying that yes. Yet now even though I was saying negative things about CC myself in this very thread, I hate everyone who criticizes them? Your goofy backwards logic never fail to amuse.

Backwards logic? So you don't always defend them? I forget that you're the only one who's allowed to critique them, if anyone else does its game over. There's nothing hypocritical about that what so ever. Its always the same **** with you in every thread. We get it, you like CC. And yes, you do freak out whenever someone says anything negative about them. You're a full blown fanboy. :lol

Backwards logic? So you don't always defend them? I forget that you're the only one who's allowed to critique them, if anyone else does its game over. There's nothing hypocritical about that what so ever. Its always the same **** with you in every thread. We get it, you like CC. And yes, you do freak out whenever someone says anything negative about them. You're a full blown fanboy. :lol

There goes that imagination again. You were the one begging for someone(obviously me) to come in here and defend the robo in a pathetic attempt to troll and prove how right you are and it failed. Nice try though

Why would I? They were bad.

I was just curious if you based that opinion on actual in hand experience or just looking at some random pics. One of the ones I got was good, the other wasn't nearly as good, though still not as bad as those initial pics that were shown. There seemed to be a lot of variation with them and for some reason it looked as though Toynami painted the heads separately.

Why would I? They were bad.

de1ddd30e61576822b966e73d2055cf4.jpg

Mine came out fine [emoji2371]

Despite the bickering going on between us, I'm happy that you guys enjoy your pieces. Personally, I have problems with the paintwork on the head. Aside from the problems I have with breakout Rex and Genysis Endo, my main issue with CC is how they have conducted themselves in the past.

There goes that imagination again. You were the one begging for someone(obviously me) to come in here and defend the robo in a pathetic attempt to troll and prove how right you are and it failed. Nice try though

You honesty think I was "begging" for you or someone to come in here and defend (even though you just said you weren't defending it :lol) this statue? Don't flatter yourself. My logic is backwards though, right? Riiiigggghhht. Full blown fanboy. Nice try though. :rotfl

You honesty think I was "begging" for you or someone to come in here and defend (even though you just said you weren't defending it :lol) this statue? Don't flatter yourself. My logic is backwards though, right? Riiiigggghhht. Full blown fanboy. Nice try though. :rotfl
I guess this kind of stupid really does exits in FL, figured it was just the news blowing it out of proportion.

Really looking forward to this. Even though the likeness was off, I thought the skin texture and paint was very realistic. I hope they can keep that level of detail on the revised face.
bad-language-makes-for-bad-feelings.jpg

This quality...:slap
Thought nowadays benchmark for high-end life size busts should be at Queen studios level.

This quality...:slap
Thought nowadays benchmark for high-end life size busts should be at Queen studios level.
I think you are right, Queen Studios is the benchmark.
What were those Terminator busts? like $3,400.00? or something?
Not sure at $1,400.00 this Robocop bust is claiming to be in the same league, unless I missed something.

If Queen made this bust, aside from a lifelike silicone faceplate area, what would they do to make it better?

Has Queen actually delivered any busts yet or is it all vaporware?

They have delivered to very high praise. I think the general consensus is they put out a very nice product.

I think you are right, Queen Studios is the benchmark.
What were those Terminator busts? like $3,400.00? or something?
Not sure at $1,400.00 this Robocop bust is claiming to be in the same league, unless I missed something.

If Queen made this bust, aside from a lifelike silicone faceplate area, what would they do to make it better?

Removable helmet? Battle damage?

Removable helmet? Battle damage?

yea, but Chronicle will be doing a dedicated battle damage version (even though is is shelved for now) so at 1,400.00 each that is 2,800.00 for 2 busts. With a Queen studios bust over 3k you would get one look at a time while having the added benifit of storing a lifesize chest plate and helmet in your closet.
As far as a removable helmet, he would need a whole new head without the chin plate and black neck. Now we are getting into Hot Toys type switch outs on a life size statue. It would be epic for sure.

Weren't they the ones who added a ribcage to a zombie shark? If that's the benchmark then this Robocop-bust is most likely to pass with flying colours.
This Robocop is a life size bust. I think we were talking about the recent T2 busts and Loki. ..but yea, a zombie shark with ribs whatever that is makes sense as a comparison :slap:lecture:rotfl

Back