Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really strange they haven't shown the re-vised mouth. You'd think they'd want to show it ASAP to ensure more sales. As of right now I'd be genuinely surprised if they sold more than 10 of these so far.

With Paul gone who knows what's up. I wouldn't pre-order a thing from them unless it was extremely rare and could possibly sell out.

With Paul gone who knows what's up. I wouldn't pre-order a thing from them unless it was extremely rare and could possibly sell out.

Why? If the rumors about Paul were true then I'd say it's good that he's gone.

I'm guessing his shady history has something to do with it. This is from someone over on the rpf forums.

This is public information and can be confirmed by calling the Licensing Group directly. Infact they WANT people to contact them with relevent information...

The following information has been verified. Paul Francis of Lucas Francis Studios license for Terminator 2 has been terminated. Mr. Francis was selling Terminator 2 props and costumes as well as pieces from Predator and had created fake certificates of authenticity on the letterhead of Terminator licensor The Licensing Group. These were signed with a forged signature by Paul Francis. A collector in Europe contacted The Licensing Group after purchasing $80,000 worth of props and costumes from Paul Francis. The Licensing Group had no knowledge of this transaction, and after examining the certficiates of authenticity realized Francis was commiting fraud using their name. Francis' licenses were then promptly cancelled. Further investigation revealed Francis was selling unlicensed Endoskeleton kits and castings of unapproved product. Be careful of conducting business with this individual. Any of these statement can be verified by contacting The Licensing Group in southern California.

[email protected] (323) 653-2700

TLG is seeking any information regarding unlicensed or fraudulent activity.

I believe Paul is still an owner, just silent now.
The licensed issue was some years ago and has clearly been resolved or he would not have been able to move forward and secure any of the licenses he has.

I ordered this and made about $700 in payments but canceled.
I personally always thought the head should be poseable like the SS T800 bust. This would give more options for display as well as bring some life to it instead of the rigid face forward look it has.

Check out our revised prototype of the Robocop Life-Size Bust! The edition size has been set to just 200 units worldwide. Reserve yours now if you haven?t already

hXH9Xbr.jpg

EzlZq9p.jpg

rUaCErN.jpg

yoVKEmJ.jpg

X1IiHev.jpg

LzNmiqv.jpg

It's just so lazy on CC part. Did they even bother to reference Peter Wellers face? There's so many good references out there that there's no excuse this shouldn't be 100%, especially considering its lifesize. Enterbays Robocop is still the best in terms of likeness in my book (obviously only counting the weller faceplates).

It's just so lazy on CC part. Did they even bother to reference Peter Wellers face? There's so many good references out there that there's no excuse this shouldn't be 100%, especially considering its lifesize. Enterbays Robocop is still the best in terms of likeness in my book (obviously only counting the weller faceplates).

I take it your book was not a bestseller then because EB only did a Robocop 3 figure.

Back