Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought their 1/2 Robo bust looked off too, maybe they don't have his likeness rights.

20190419_080707.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1555656281908.jpg
    FB_IMG_1555656281908.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 110
Well, nobody would buy that as is.
Why the heck did they make and reveal that?

Haven't followed their work since 'Chromegate'.
Have they got any better or still BSing customers?

Well, nobody would buy that as is.
Why the heck did they make and reveal that?

Haven't followed their work since 'Chromegate'.
Have they got any better or still BSing customers?

I'm sure the CC fanboys will tell you everything is peachy. I'm surpised they're not in this thread defending this monstrosity already. :lol

I'm sure the CC fanboys will tell you everything is peachy. I'm surpised they're not in this thread defending this monstrosity already. :lol

That's because they only exist in your imagination. Funny how your own post proves you wrong.

This piece does need work, but they are going to adjust it so we'll see. Kind of surprised they ok'd it for preorder already.

That's because they only exist in your imagination. Funny how your own post proves you wrong.

This piece does need work, but they are going to adjust it so we'll see. Kind of surprised they ok'd it for preorder already.

giphy.gif

Refresh my memory, what piece was "chromegate"?

That would be their Endoskeleton products.
You know, the ones that were supposed to be Chromed?

As regards to BSing customer, from MY memory:

We will use Alclad - Oh no, we couldn't ship that so used silver paint.

This will be produced by Toynami - Sorry they couldn't do it but we will sneak that info out when the finished product is shipped.

ES will be set after one month - Oh we forgot about that promise and will probably set it after three months (and round it off so we still have stock years later).

That would be their Endoskeleton products.
You know, the ones that were supposed to be Chromed?

As regards to BSing customer, from MY memory:

We will use Alclad - Oh no, we couldn't ship that so used silver paint.

This will be produced by Toynami - Sorry they couldn't do it but we will sneak that info out when the finished product is shipped.

ES will be set after one month - Oh we forgot about that promise and will probably set it after three months (and round it off so we still have stock years later).

You do know those were never actually chromed in T:G right? The China Endos did turn out poorly due to the paint issue, but the US ones that got the screen used Legacy paint were amazing. Even Toynami has let them down too, everyone likes to blast them for the breakout rex, but that was a Toynami factory.

Wow, the Mandela Effect is happening!!! I don’t remember Schwarzenegger playing Robocop! I always remember it at Peter Weller! Dimensions changing before our eyes people!!!

Back