Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bust looks so wrong...the helmet shape is wrong,the face is Arnolds and not Wellers and the backdetails of the helmet are also wrong.
This bust is a joke for this price..sorry.

From FB

Attachments

• EEE0EF07-87D6-49EC-AFCB-A49DFF22FC14.jpeg
    EEE0EF07-87D6-49EC-AFCB-A49DFF22FC14.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 161
I hope they do some tweaks to the helmet as well. Even if they fix the likeness, it still won't look quite right without some adjustments.

Pics from Facebook replies. Wow! :slap

I don’t understand... were they just hoping we wouldnt notice they took short cuts and just put in Arnold’s mouth in there that they already had a sculpt of?? Its not like life size bust collectors are just casuals , we are the most obsessed people you can find regarding accuracy. Their sculpters should have known this would not pass. I am a huge Robocop fan - I have the Fred Barton 1:1 piece and the Chronicle collectors scale ED 209 and Cain statues but when I saw this I had no excitement what so ever- just a shrug ‘pass’

I don’t understand... were they just hoping we wouldnt notice they took short cuts and just put in Arnold’s mouth in there that they already had a sculpt of?? Its not like life size bust collectors are just casuals , we are the most obsessed people you can find regarding accuracy. Their sculpters should have known this would not pass. I am a huge Robocop fan - I have the Fred Barton 1:1 piece and the Chronicle collectors scale ED 209 and Cain statues but when I saw this I had no excitement what so ever- just a shrug ‘pass’

Its because there are enough people online worldwide that will buy this bad made stuff.They have a lot of money and no clue whats accurate or not.Look on the sideshow lifesize Vader figure...this thing is a nightmare for every real Vaderexpert..but its sold out.There are so much more accurate fanmade props out there from lots of movies but this license stuff has always a big entourage.From people that have no clue or are only collecting licensed stuff about the limitation.I don´t wanna say that all lisence stuff is bad...a lot is also very good.But this bust is not one from the good ones.:wink1:

Same people who buy this bust are the same people who will buy Queen Studios Terminator 1:1 busts which are not accurate just like this Chronicle 1:1 Robocop bust.
As i read from a fellow collector i may buy it just because there are not going to be many more from this licence.

I think, if my crappy memory is correct, there is someone on the RPF that was selling life size Robo casts. Might be worth looking into that and have it painted or paint it yourself.

so this is a reissue again right? just had an email from my LCS that the preorder is up....

No it's an original Chronicle piece. It's being revised apparently. Unbelievable they tried to sell it as is.

No it's an original Chronicle piece. It's being revised apparently. Unbelievable they tried to sell it as is.

From where did you hear this? Not trying to be a **** - just truly curious. Thanks.

I have the Fred Barton bust - which is a great cast but came decapitated so I have yet to repair it 🙁

From where did you hear this? Not trying to be a **** - just truly curious. Thanks.

I have the Fred Barton bust - which is a great cast but came decapitated so I have yet to repair it ��

Chronicle announced it once the complaints started rolling in.

I have the Fred Barton bust - which is a great cast but came decapitated so I have yet to repair it ��

It's on their facebook page and they say it in their bust reveal video.

Anyone getting this?

Well we'll see if when they 'make adjustments' and have it look more like Peter Weller and less like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Otherwise I do have interest as there aren't many studios doing classic life size Robocop busts so we this is all we have really.

Back