Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from Amy that it'll be $375 shipping to NYC but will need to be re-quoted before shipping.

I would love this but way over my limit... One day but the guns are cool!

you could just call them. I bet the added gun is just that, a added gun, I don't believe the Endo will be able to hold it. They will prolly offer new arms with the gun already attached. I don't see any other way of doing it.

you could just call them. I bet the added gun is just that, a added gun, I don't believe the Endo will be able to hold it. They will prolly offer new arms with the gun already attached. I don't see any other way of doing it.

Paul said this will be holding a gun at Comicon, that it can be done. :dunno

I think it's still being designed/ worked on.
There was mention of sending the arms back then getting upgraded arms with a gun.
They then said he would indeed be holding a gun for CC, although a shorter version.

You guys need to read more...
Thanks man. :duff

This company feels like another eFX though with their web site skillz...

"We don't number any of our products, I've never collected based on a number and I wasn't... "

Go to the website and...

"Each Endoskeleton will be individually numbered and include a logo plaque on the base."

Edit: I removed that 1/4 jab... it's the shipping that increases the cost but it was not that clear in the description.

Last edited:
One of my unanswered questions was "Is the jaw moveable on the production piece?" The mouth is slightly open in some of the pictures.

Yet still the question goes unanswered. I'm assuming the jaw moves which is really impressive because it means the little mouth pistons are functional. Why would Chronicle want to keep such a thing a secret?

Back