Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they stopped the bonus guns already, what a shame as there was no warning and people are already pissed on SF. I was seriously considering it also, but kind of upset there was no indication of how long or anything. With a purchase of this cost they should have had some kind of notice.

Both parties learned from the situation. Sucks for others though. The old adage, early bird gets the worm......

Both parties learned from the situation. Sucks for others though. The old adage, early bird gets the worm......

They should just extend it and give a cutoff date or quantity. That would make everyone happy and surely would sell more endos which is why they did it in the 1st place.

I don't know. No one from Chronicle has said anything to me about getting a gun for being a member there. I need to PM Paul about it I guess, though I did send him a message about finally ordering one and being excited to see it in person at SDCC.

Congrats on getting the 1:1 weapon also :clap

Can't understand all the bitching, it was clearly stated that it would be a limited time offer.

(Not you Stinger, the guy on SF).

Can't understand all the bitching, it was clearly stated that it would be a limited time offer.

I'm bitching too. All of two members got the free gun. Limited offer...pfff.

Thanks! That was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning. I am curious to know how many free guns they gave away to SF members--didn't look like many from what they're saying over there.

I guess these are my choices on the gun from Chronicle

chronicle terminator guns 2.jpg

chronicle terminator guns 3.jpg

And here they are in comparison to the Endo gun--that thing is HUGE

chronicle terminator guns.jpg

Sideshow did offer free shipping for awhile. That's when I got mine. Came with 2 guns too.
I have 2 extra arms with the guns attached too.
I want to remove those guns and do something with them and have the option for a T1 look with no guns.

Not sure which chronicle gun I would choose... but they have names...
John Connor on left and Matt Smith? on right. I guess I'd go with the more limited one... or the John Connor.

I'd have the one at the front but it isn't an option ;) The other two look similar, probably depends how much screen time they get.

It was an odd offer, I would have expected a discount on the gun actually that goes with the endo or something like that... and the way it was announced I'm not surprised it caused some drama.
As a side note The resistance guns kinda look like flamers to me... but that's probably not that effective on Terminators :lol

Back