Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife saw this and loves it. I can't believe that I'm the one balking at ordering it. I don't know how much longer I can talk myself out of getting one.

I'd wait to see the movie if I were some of you before dropping over $7k for this. For some, the movie may leave such a sour taste, they may regret ordering anything from it.

My wife saw this and loves it. I can't believe that I'm the one balking at ordering it. I don't know how much longer I can talk myself out of getting one.

Well, that kind of motivation basically means it's just a matter of time before you go, "Eh, why not!" Why not save that time and just make the order?

What do you guys think...should Zod order? :devil

qlTZoZt.gif
JxbU7gG.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

:lol

:lol that kind of support is hard to ignore.

I don't think it matters if the movie ends up being terrible. This is an excellent endoskeleton piece in and of itself. Plus, I'm pretty sure Chronicle isn't going to allow the kind of QC issues that Sideshow did with theirs.

I'd say if Terminator is one of your fav characters, go for it. The CM is more than enough for me.

Broke down and ordered one this weekend. I've been wanting one for a long time but have been turned off by QC that I've seen on a bunch of SS ones. Should be a pretty impressive addition to my collection.

Funny my wife loves the t2 endo... she always says she doesn't want me to sell it when I tell her I'm purging stuff... started a thread about it here somewhere...

Broke down and ordered one this weekend. I've been wanting one for a long time but have been turned off by QC that I've seen on a bunch of SS ones. Should be a pretty impressive addition to my collection.

Good for you man, congrats! :hi5: Like I said, I'm just waiting for a response from them on a question then I'll be ordering too. It will be the centerpiece of my collection...because I'll probably have to sell most of my stuff to fund it. :thud:

You're getting the 1/4 too?

Good for you man, congrats! :hi5: Like I said, I'm just waiting for a response from them on a question then I'll be ordering too. It will be the centerpiece of my collection...because I'll probably have to sell most of my stuff to fund it. :thud:

You're getting the 1/4 too?

I'm getting the 1:4 too. I put that order in before I was seriously considering getting the 1/1. Guess I can't have too much Terminator stuff so I'm going to keep the order.

I'm getting the 1:4 too. I put that order in before I was seriously considering getting the 1/1. Guess I can't have too much Terminator stuff so I'm going to keep the order.

Honestly the 1/4 looks the best out of your signature line up.

I guess I'm rationalizing it by using the $500 I saved on the 1:1 by ordering early to get the 1:4. I suppose I could sell the 1:4 is it really came down to it. I'm just so impressed with the stuff Chronicle is putting out that I hate to miss out on the pieces I like. I have a feeling if be paying much more for one later.

I don't know. No one from Chronicle has said anything to me about getting a gun for being a member there. I need to PM Paul about it I guess, though I did send him a message about finally ordering one and being excited to see it in person at SDCC.

Back