Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The base kills it for me. Cheap looking stand to hold up a futuristic killing machine. Kills the effect.

The base kills it for me. Cheap looking stand to hold up a futuristic killing machine. Kills the effect.

Agree, the stand looks like it was welded together in a garage! 7k and no gun! Doesn't make sense.

Go sign up on the other forums and you get a free gun, as mentioned before.

We are going to offer a 12 month payment plan and if you are a Statue Forum member I'll let you chose a Resistance rifle included with the sale. You can get Matt Smith's rifle or John Connors. That's a $650 retail value included....

Paul

I'd really like to get this and the free gun is a nice bonus but I wish it was holding one as well. If it was $1000 to $2000 less I think I'd be all over it.

If they make a version similar to what sideshow is offering with a themed base and action pose I would be onboard.

The paint is beautiful on this, I hope that carries over to the 1:4 version.

I like the simple pose, these are designed to look as if they are coming off of the production line, the base is the same as what Legacy used to store them on set I believe. I guess they went for full accuracy. It could be argued a more detailed base would be cooler, but them some people like simple. I like this over all, I wouldn't pay $10k for it (or even half that) but I like it. The lucky few who can afford such luxuries are clearly in for a treat with these.

The teeth look much better in the latest pictures also..

1523119_1594830807443425_4293888767192975778_o.jpg

11536136_1594830964110076_3663058997536980048_n.jpg

I prefer 1:1 statues without bases, but if it needs a base to support itself, I think it should be decorated to look like it doesn't need to be there.

For example if a life-size predator couldn't stand on it's own and needed a support base similar to this Terminator one, I would want it decorated with vines/bushes/various jungle-themed foliage to disguise the base.

I'm not sure what they could have used for this Terminator though. Maybe give the base a more mechanical factory look so it's as if he's just been made? I guess you could argue it's close to that already though.

This will fit perfectly in a PAX. I might sell off some stuff to get this...

I think it would look better stood in the corner of a room.

At least this won't lean over time. Expecting foot pegs to hold such a large heavy piece is silly.

I think it would look better stood in the corner of a room.

At least this won't lean over time. Expecting foot pegs to hold such a large heavy piece is silly.

It would look great in a corner, but I'd like to have it in a dust free case. It's amazing how perfectly he'll fit in a PAX though. It's like it was made for it.

:lol Now that I have the measurements and I'm visualizing him in there, I can't stop thinking about coming up with the funds.

It would look great in a corner, but I'd like to have it in a dust free case. It's amazing how perfectly he'll fit in a PAX though. It's like it was made for it.

That does sound like a good idea for a display. Excuse me while I put you on ignore so you'll stop tempting me to get this ;)

Back