Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple pics I took yesterday. It looks freaking fantastic. Paul said the gun is one-of-a-kind and isn't being put into mass production. I really wish it would have been on the ground just so I could have gotten a better look at it. It did look freaking badass up there though. I might be paying this off early so I can get it sooner.

1eacdd90e5578e9ea6d79e3f88d22297.jpg

e5138ca03987b95200ab845b3c75e138.jpg

I didn't look closely at it. Was the bd endo a t2 or tg? Whatever the answer is to that question should clear things up pretty easily.
According to an email I got from Paul, it is a T-2 Endo.
I just don't get why someone at Chronicle told me it would be for sale when I asked about it on their Instagram post, if that wasn't ever going to be the case.
:dunno
Guess some kind of mixup. Odd.. :/

Couple pics I took yesterday. It looks freaking fantastic. Paul said the gun is one-of-a-kind and isn't being put into mass production. I really wish it would have been on the ground just so I could have gotten a better look at it. It did look freaking badass up there though. I might be paying this off early so I can get it sooner.

You took these pics? Awesome man! :clap I bet it looked amazing in person. Did Paul say if they used different arms or torso? It looks like the whole endo is poseable like a hot toys figure to achieve the gun hold pose.

You took these pics? Awesome man! :clap I bet it looked amazing in person. Did Paul say if they used different arms or torso? It looks like the whole endo is poseable like a hot toys figure to achieve the gun hold pose.

He didn't say anything about it having different arms/torso. I think it's going to have very limited articulation but I'm not sure how they kept the gun attached to this one. Even from a bit of a distance , this thing is crazy impressive. I'm going to go by the booth again tomorrow to get one last look at it and I'll ask him about it.

this 1:1 from the show is up for sale... for $10.000!

If I had more money than sense, I wouldn't think twice, but I don't.

He didn't say anything about it having different arms/torso. I think it's going to have very limited articulation but I'm not sure how they kept the gun attached to this one. Even from a bit of a distance , this thing is crazy impressive. I'm going to go by the booth again tomorrow to get one last look at it and I'll ask him about it.

Awesome. Thanks! :duff

The 1-1 from Comic Con is sold, if the buyer backs out we can put it back up for sale. It would be a cash only purchase and the gun is not going to be produced.

The base was never meant to be for sale as it's a T2 Endoskeleton and parts I had laying around the shop. We aren't licensed for T2 and I actually plan on keeping as part of my private collection. People did enjoy seeing a battle damaged Endoskeleton at the show. We'll keep on making cool stuff and I'm sorry of there was some confusion about it being for sale.

Paul

Well its done... :blissy I pulled the trigger had to talk to the wife a bit.... :lsvader
Cant wait for the 9 months to be up already lol

Thanks so much Paul for all the information you guys have given us and for the opportunity of being able to own one of these.

Went ahead and paid off my Endo. I'm on the schedule for it to be finished December 1st. Wish it could be earlier but at least I'll have it before Christmas. Merry Christmas to me! :woo

Back