Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled this one. Just couldn't do it.
I cancelled mine too(my first cancellation but was not allowed to transfer or get refunded NRD) but kept the Keaton. I have a feeling we can expect another PF Reeve shortly.

I'm staying strong. I want a Christopher Reeve PF in my collection and don't think this is a total disaster like some people. I'll see how it looks on display when it arrives.

I'm staying strong. I want a Christopher Reeve PF in my collection and don't think this is a total disaster like some people. I'll see how it looks on display when it arrives.

I agree, I kind of like the dam exploding water effect. Rest of it is terrible, but I could live with the water so not a TOTAL disaster.

Plus the box may still look cool, as long as it does not show the actual PF, so there's' that...:lol

That's how I feel about this piece too, pal.

His serious facial expression aside, I love the sculpt of Mr. Reeve's face. I also think the sculpt of his torso looks absolutely fine. Arms & legs do look a little skinny. That side-on view showing his boney looking derriere does look pretty bad but I won't be displaying him from the side view. I think that his outfit looks great apart from the stitching on the S's which did look terrible at comic-con. I can only hope that the finished product will be of better quality in that department. Although I'm not overly keen on the chess piece portion I do love the dam bursting base.

So overall I do have serious concerns about this item but I'm still looking forward to owning it & seeing what it looks like in person. We'll find out soon enough.

They took the 2nd to last payment today. Could this really come out on time? I would be thrilled to have this and the Keaton Batman by Nov. :pray:

They took the 2nd to last payment today. Could this really come out on time? I would be thrilled to have this and the Keaton Batman by Nov. :pray:

I believe they reduced the Edition Size down to 6 so yeah I would expect this to come out on time :)

No news for my order either. I also fear that the Man of Steel PF is going to get pushed back again.

That is what they are reporting. I have heard nothing and my last payment is only 13 days away.

My last flex was pushed back also to 11/25 instead of 10/25 so yea...delayed!!

I should really stop getting my hopes up for SS releasing a PF on time. If the dates hold (though I'm sure they won't) I'm going to have 4 PFs and the Alien Big Chap LSB ship in November and December.

Back