Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still looking forward to seeing this in person. To me, Superman 1 & 2 are slices of film heaven. I'm just dreading the size of the box that this'll be shipping in. :(

I'm with you. Those movies blew me away when I first saw them. I'm gonna date myself right now but before our first VCR I used to sit and listen to the soundtrack on lp while looking my movie magazine.
Can't wait to see this in person. I am pretty bummed that they made it so tall. Don't think it will affect the box size though. I'm thinking that I might try to make a ceramic base to put the damn in. If I can some how ditch the chest piece that would be great. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413779655.826105.jpg I carried a lunchbox just like this to school in Kindergarten. Christopher Reeve will always be Superman to me.

I cancelled mine recently. Couldn't justify dropping the $425 on a statue with down syndrome and looked nothing likes reeves. So unless the actual looks a lot different, I don't regret it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the face sculpt is pretty good. Body composition and pose could be better but I'll wait and judge it in person. I thought the same thing about the storm trooper PF and a the Morgul Lord from the pics. But once I got them in hand I kept them both.

I have one on order. I just gotta see it in person. The face sculpt is good enough for me but its that funky body twist pose thing he has going on with the chicken legs. Im just assuming it looks bad in pictures and I'm hoping I will love it in person

Well i keeping mine too because I'm the biggest Reeve/Superman fan and plus it's already paid off. I agree it definitely could use a huge rework lol bt i do wanna see it in hand so...

Cant wait for my Reeve Supes and Keaton Bats PF's to arrive...man just the thought of these two epic/iconic characters on display next to each other just gives me a chill down my spine!!!! :rock

I'm with you. Those movies blew me away when I first saw them. I'm gonna date myself right now but before our first VCR I used to sit and listen to the soundtrack on lp while looking my movie magazine.
Can't wait to see this in person. I am pretty bummed that they made it so tall. Don't think it will affect the box size though. I'm thinking that I might try to make a ceramic base to put the damn in. If I can some how ditch the chest piece that would be great.View attachment 140590 I carried a lunchbox just like this to school in Kindergarten. Christopher Reeve will always be Superman to me.

I had that same lunchbox!

Reeve for lyfe, I want Riggo's lunchbox.

I'll trade you my Lunbox, fruit roolup chips nutterbutters and my drink box for your Conan PF.;)

I had that same lunchbox!

That's awesome. I can still remember that smell your lunchbox would get after you forgot it over the weekend with a half eaten sandwich in it and stale milk in the thermos. :yuck Can't understand why kids don't use them anymore.:lol

The lunchbox should've been the Exclusive :lecture :rock
:hi5:Is it to late for them to change?!?!:mwaha

I'll trade you my Lunbox, fruit roolup chips nutterbutters and my drink box for your Conan PF.;)

That's awesome. I can still remember that smell your lunchbox would get after you forgot it over the weekend with a half eaten sandwich in it and stale milk in the thermos. :yuck Can't understand why kids don't use them anymore.:lol

:hi5:Is it to late for them to change?!?!:mwaha

It's a deal

Anybody losing their minds with the potential of this being release with a PVC body sculpt? I was always skeptical about the cantilevered figure and how it might hold if it were polystone resin, but with the MOS release, and some interesting WW pics online, I'm quite convinced we're in the era of over-priced vinyl-polymer statues. Dammit, I hope I'm wrong.

Back