Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm loving mine.
fe62ce1626260998d3c6bcaee0fe7b55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it looks much better from behind...like some women. Lol. And got it brand new for almost $100 less than the original price, so I couldn't resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I bought mine 2 years ago and just displayed it and one of the water pieces just fell ?!?! Any suggestions on what to use to glue it back on the base? I've been told clear E6000 and regular super glue. Any thoughts?

I bought this version and have it displayed even though I've had almost all the issues everyone is facing with it. There is no need to comment further about the face sculpt which does not resemble Christopher Reeve. Next version Sideshow should make needs to use Arnie Kim's latest sculpt in my opinion. It is the best I've ever seen.Superman Reeve Sculpt.jpgsupes 3 arnie kim.jpgSuperman sculpt 2.jpg

I am just getting into statues....have Heath Ledger and Christian Bale on order....is this the best available PF Reeves available? I have always been told I resemble him and if I am going to have a Batman I cannot see how I cannot have a Superman.

I am just getting into statues....have Heath Ledger and Christian Bale on order....is this the best available PF Reeves available? I have always been told I resemble him and if I am going to have a Batman I cannot see how I cannot have a Superman.

If you are going to say you resemble Reeve... Then we need pics :)

Pic please. Let's see if you look like Reeve's.

This is like the cheapest 1/4 statue from SS I've seen in the last couple of years.

On Popcultcha it's like $350 AUD, which is approx $270 USD + shipping.

And even cheaper with rewards/pennies.

I got mine in yesterday and i like it! I don't have the issues mentioned in this thread, no lean, emblems look good (on cape, and chest) pieces all seem to fit fine. Yes the base is lighter than it should be and cape does seem on the cheaper end of the line but all in all it looks goid to me!

Only strange thing i noticed is that the styrofoam box did not have the official sideshow label you have to cut through which made me wonder before opening it. All is well and it looks official to me, but where they all packaged like this?

Not a big deal just wondering since all the other sideshow pieces ive had had that sudeshow sticker.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Back