Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what would happen with this piece if Hot Toys or ENTERBAY releasing 1/4 Christopher Reeve PVC's statue? :D

Really thinking about hopping on the waitlist for the EX. Still not 100% on this but I think having all 3 (Comic, MOS and Reeve) would make for a great display.

Where is the Dean Cain Supes PF at?
I'd buy that for sure
Routh PF?
Oh man That would be an instant PO! But only if be had a cloth suit just like these previous Superman PFs

I was planning to do that as well but I couldn't force myself to like this Reeve PF enough to buy it especially for $400+
Yea that's why I'd go with the EX WL. It would give me more time to think it over

It appears to me that SS tried to replicate the S on the chest to be sewn in like that of the full scale screen used suit.

Model it to scale or replicate the actual suit worn?
Not sure what is better and we may never know the true answer.

Either way, I still have it on order and will judge it upon its arrival to me and not by any reviews and or photos shown on the net.

I'm still looking forward to seeing this in person. To me, Superman 1 & 2 are slices of film heaven. I'm just dreading the size of the box that this'll be shipping in. :(

Back