Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

The pose looks great - and Reeve was a lot of different sizes, even in the first movie. I think they've got it just right.

I can't believe people are complaining about this already - "No Supe for you!":pfft:

As much as I want this, as iconic as he is and as great as that sculpt looks, I will pass judgement once I see what the factory delivers.

The pose looks great - and Reeve was a lot of different sizes, even in the first movie. I think they've got it just right.

I can't believe people are complaining about this already - "No Supe for you!":pfft:

Dave you do know that this is the Nature of the Beast around here, some people you just can't please and they can find fault with damn near anything warranted or not and everyone is entitled to there opinion but Collectors True to themselves should get the piece for there collection and not based on theories.

Based on what I have seen in the preview I will get Reeves/Superman for myself and not some Purists thinking :lol:lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

Shaping up to look awesome

Why do sideshow insist on doing the fistpumptastic pose on every PF? Hopefully it will look a bit better with the full reveal.

Imagine if it was the last of the 12 days:pray:

I really don't understand this. Why do they take the same body sculpt and be lazy about it...and still do this exact...twist my arm steven segal akido throw style pose. They did this with cap, then man of steel....now this....disappointment...im getting really fed up with them

I actually like how they simulated flight on this one but it would have been much better if the fist was lowered just like the left arm.

Both arms down and slightly out to the sides. He'd have looked powerful enough.

Skaumlrmavbild2013-12-15kl220421_zpsf692b7ff.png

Sideshow-Superman-Man-of-Steel-Premium-Format-Figure-2.jpg
rogue.jpg

For every statue that is announced odds are high that you will either get a fist pump or one leg raised to step on a rock/ledge. I sold my collection and stopped collecting statues for a long time due to the lack of variety of poses. I'm just now starting to get back into collecting PFs and what do I get? Colossus (DOUBLE fist pump) and Superman Comic Version (leg step).

Yeah I don't get it either - it's Reeve, it's 1/4, it's mixed media it's a must buy.

Chin... You would buy it if it was a Chris Reeves Superman sitting on a toilet...

No wait..Come to think of it... So would I.

But that's besides the point... Just because it's Reeves, 1/4, and mixed media does not make it a must buy if the final product sucks.

Now having said that the final product does not suck but the pose falls way short and as of now (from what we have seen) I think the pose does suck thus making the statue a pass. For me anyways. I hope the full reveal proves me wrong.

Then go with the a sculpt that resembles Chris at a larger size.

But this is why I find this hobby so interesting. You think the pose looks great and I for the life of me can't find a single thing I like about it. Just strange how two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

Chin... You would buy it if it was a Chris Reeves Superman sitting on a toilet...

No wait..Come to think of it... So would I.

But that's besides the point... Just because it's Reeves, 1/4, and mixed media does not make it a must buy if the final product sucks.

Now having said that the final product does not suck but the pose falls way short and as of now (from what we have seen) I think the pose does suck thus making the statue a pass. For me anyways. I hope the full reveal proves me wrong.

I would also buy Reeve on the loo.

No, really I'm not that much of a fanboy that I would buy whatever SS put out but the pose would have to be pretty disgraceful for me not to get it. We still haven't really seen the whole fig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back