Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

You got me all teary eyed up there. :monkey2

Well I just get so damn emotional sometimes that it just spills over into these forums. Sorry everyone. Emotions in check.

Take 2: Currently peeps I ain't buying this ****. Better!? :nana:

Well I just get so damn emotional sometimes that it just spills over into these forums. Sorry everyone. Emotions in check.

Take 2: Currently peeps I ain't buying this ****. Better!? :nana:

Dont worry about it. I was practically a weeping biotch over missing the white storm. :monkey2

But your not alone in wondering wtf happened with that pose. I didnt think anything could prevent me frome ordering a CR Supes (except maybe my wife), but then thats what they came out with...

Hahaha thanks Tbolt its alright King and I are always giving each other a hard time but yeah I think we should all still wait for the full reveal and cross whatever you've got lol

I wasn't planning on getting this so I guess my opinion means squat, but I am disappointed about the pose and even the sculpt, or at least the paint job. I'm sure once there is a full reveal people may change their opinion, but for now, I'm not feeling it. Sorry for the freaks who were looking forward to this and feel letdown.

The pose is pretty weak for this. They should really consider making a change before the final product.

what a joke seeing this statue....doing some stupid pose as sideshow always loves to do...i am certainly convinced they do this on purpose..because there isnt any other reason for it.

Lmfao we haven't even seen the pose properly yet but everyone is climbing in to it anyway I love this game!

wow, and I thought a lot of people prefer reeve over the other soup...maybe they do, but this one ain't cutting it.

Christopher Reeve Superman PF is Day 1 order. I have waited for this all my life.

That's All Folks!

Game. Set. Match.

Nice, I love the reeves movies. Best superman movies ever! But pass for me. I need a comic superman.

Nice, I love the reeves movies. Best superman movies ever! But pass for me. I need a comic superman.

Christopher Reeve will always be my Superman. I can't hear the Superman theme without getting goosebumps, and when the words Christopher Reeve appear on the big screen...well..no one even comes close!!! What a Legend what an Icon!!
No comic book will do that for you!!

Ordered!!!!!!!

Christopher Reeve will always be my Superman. I can't hear the Superman theme without getting goosebumps, and when the words Christopher Reeve appear on the big screen...well..no one even comes close!!! What a Legend what an Icon!!

Ordered!!!!!!!

I don't care how much I love the character. If the final product stinks. I send him back. As much as I would hate to. I sure hope for everyone's sake he turns out amazing.

Ordered!!!!!!!

Agreed, and don't forget the song "Can you read my Mind"

My one concern is that they may have made him a tad skinny.

Now when Chris Reeve first got the part he was pretty skinny and these early publicity shots show that.

christreevesup6.jpg

publicity-photo-superman-the-movie-20409126-1600-1080.jpg

Though he is bigger in those shot then he was when he first auditioned.

CW-screentest-01.jpg

But when they started filming he got bigger and filled out more. According to Reeve's himself he said he put on 30lbs of muscle as he weighed 180lbs when he got the role.

superman.png

CW-STM-spotting-the-boat-01.jpg

lois+lane+kidder.jpg

superman-the-movie-hd-dvd-caps-11.jpg

He just looks a tad to thin in these shots IMO

Skaumlrmavbild2013-12-15kl220421_zpsf692b7ff.png

gfyg.jpg
Love the sculpt hate the stupid pose

The pose must be standing and arms cross like above pics

Status
Not open for further replies.