Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

I've read through some of the thread on this PF and I too believe that the pose is not great. Funny, I even wrote my disappointment on SSC's reveal comment section and they chose not to publish it-shame that they would censor the true opinions of their collectors. Anyways, in my comments to SSC I told them that for this Superman (Christopher Reeve) less is more! We just want a great statue of Chris as Superman and he does not need to be in some weird awkward comic hero pose. In fact, I say just have him standing in the fortress of solitude like in the scene when he just learned who he was from his father- right before he takes flight! I believe that that is a great pose and provides an iconic Christopher "Superman" moment; again, less is more for me with this one. I hope they do reconsider the pose in the end,however, if they don't I still will be getting him because Christopher Reeve was,and still is,the only Superman that made me believe that "a man could fly."
RIP Christopher....

****ing bums me out that he's gone man. Horrible stuff happens to great people :(

I've read through some of the thread on this PF and I too believe that the pose is not great. Funny, I even wrote my disappointment on SSC's reveal comment section and they chose not to publish it-shame that they would censor the true opinions of their collectors. Anyways, in my comments to SSC I told them that for this Superman (Christopher Reeve) less is more! We just want a great statue of Chris as Superman and he does not need to be in some weird awkward comic hero pose. In fact, I say just have him standing in the fortress of solitude like in the scene when he just learned who he was from his father- right before he takes flight! I believe that that is a great pose and provides an iconic Christopher "Superman" moment; again, less is more for me with this one. I hope they do reconsider the pose in the end,however, if they don't I still will be getting him because Christopher Reeve was,and still is,the only Superman that made me believe that "a man could fly."
RIP Christopher....

Just to reply to Future commentaries SSC doesn't publish Criticism of any kind it's not in there Business Model and that is Sad because sometimes Criticism is needed, whether it is Positive or Negative.

Welcome to the Show Max

Did anyone see the new artist profile on youtube? They showed this from head to toe but a bit in the shadow.

Just to reply to Future commentaries SSC doesn't publish Criticism of any kind it's not in there Business Model and that is Sad because sometimes Criticism is needed, whether it is Positive or Negative.

Welcome to the Show Max

Is there any company that does put negative reviews with what they are trying to sell? I can't think of any. I know sites like Amazon will let you but the actually manufacture sites like Ford, Apple, etc.

It was sarcasm. The pose SS chose blows.

a8edyja6.jpg

Did anyone see the new artist profile on youtube? They showed this from head to toe but a bit in the shadow.

Yep, sure did. I posted a response-although I doubt that they will allow it to show. This what I posted: "Them Matthew, how about starting over with Christopher Reeve's Superman pose." Wasn't trying to be mean, I was just trying to provide constructive criticism since I will be buying this statue. Since it will likely not make their censor cut I'd thought I share with my fellow collectors what I wanted to express on their forum (uncut) that is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there any company that does put negative reviews with what they are trying to sell? I can't think of any. I know sites like Amazon will let you but the actually manufacture sites like Ford, Apple, etc.

There are sites out on the Net, that publish Criticism after the fact, Yes; but to have direct influence on the product, No; I have not heard of any Million and/or Billion Dollar Companies that do that but if there QC is doing there job then they should look at Good and Bad Reviews.

Why would you let people post criticism on your own website the way people on this board post it lol

You wouldn't Bruce, That would be like the Inmates running the Asylum and you know some of the over inflated Egos here and on other boards that find fault in anything. :lol:lol:lol

Positive criticism is extremely rare these days.

Supes can rewind time with a heroic bum trumpet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back